News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidus

"I have provided proof, what more do you want? I'll tell you night for night what I did:
Night 1 I roleblocked wigger123, and there was no mafia killing.
Night 2 I tracked wigger123 and found him go into YayForLife's house.
Night 3 I investigated 11clock and found him to be a third party member.

I have one ability left and that is protecting, but that is besides the point. Don't get me wrong, I still firmly believe Crozier to be mafia, but I'd say its a 90% chance in my mind. Its a guarantee for Wigger! Vote off wigger123 now, I can 100% guarantee he is mafia. Like I said, I am putting my life on the line. If he is not mafia, I will give a vote for myself tomorrow.

If it comes close to the end of the day and Crozier is still in the lead, I shall change my vote back to him. But for now all I'm saying is wigger123 is mafia and he should be eliminated now."

RayRay

"Fair enough. I believe you now. You may be making claims, but they're not so faulty, if you're making any at all. So last resort, I'll go with..."

Unvote
Vote: Wiggler123

Titan

"Going to have to go with the person we know is mafia, which is Wigger I think. But don't worry, tomorrow we should know 100% on Crozier."

Vote: Wigger123
Livin' in a lonely world.

Hi756

For gosh sake, it's WIGGER123! Not WIGGLER123!

that is all.....thank you.
This is my signature.....great.

TheRobert

Hi756

"OK then! Looks like we have decided on somebody!" says Hi756, "Tidus has 1 vote, Wigger123 has 4 votes. Wigger123 will be lynched today! Please come up Wigger, and we will lynch you."

"Oh shoot, you people got me!" Wigger123 says.

Text appears in the air like it did for every other person that died.

"Wigger123 was lynched. He was the Pro-Mafia Cop!"

Everybody cheered as they found out that the first mafia was dead.

"Well, night time has come everyone! The remaining mafia members will come out once again. Let's all hope they don't kill tonight." Hi756 concludes.

Night 4 has begun!

Hi756

The Conclusion

Tidus, the last mafia, snuck out of his house. He was very cautious and didn't want to be seen. He walked over to RayRay's house and saw crozier standing outside. He snuck over to the back of the house and broke a window to get inside RayRay's abode. RayRay was getting ready to go watch Tidus's house when he saw Tidus standing there with a bat.

"Tidu-!" RayRay screamed before getting knocked in the back of the head with Tidus's bat.

Tidus laughed and said, "Looks like he won't be watching anyone for tonight!" Then he left through the same way he came in. Crozier, the elite bodyguard, busted into the house of the person he was protecting and saw RayRay on the floor knocked out! "Oh, goodie. At least he's not dead!" Says crozier.

Tidus was on his way over to Titan's house for the kill of the night. He was so happy that everything was going his way. The whole town was on his side since he proved that his partner was mafia, so all he has to do for a win is tell the town what to do from here, pretty much! He made it to Titan's house. He broke in the same way he broke into RayRay's house. (through a window) Titan saw Tidus.

"Tidus? What are you doing here? Are you the doctor?" Titan asked.

Tidus chuckled, "No. I am the mafia roleblocker!" Then Tidus pulled out his gun and pointed it at Titan.

"So you tricked the whole town? I thought you were on the town's side!" Titan shouted. "But no matter, RayRay is probably out there watching my house!"

"YOU FOOL! I knocked RayRay out, you see? He won't find anything out tonight!" Tidus says while still pointing his gun at Titan.

"Tidus, you are making a big mistake!" Titan says.

"No, YOU'RE making the mistake here! I'm being smart! Enough talk, it's time for you to die!" Tidus pulls the trigger.

....there was an explosion. Tidus and Titan are dead. The mafia has been killed. And then the sun rises. RayRay, Crozier and TheRobert come into the courthouse.

"Where's Tidus and Titan?" Hi756 asks.

"Tidus and Titan are dead." RayRay says.

"What?!" Hi756 asks in shock. Everybody then walks over to Titan's house. It has blown up. And Tidus and Titan have disintegrated. Hi756 then smiles and says,

"THE TOWN WINS! (and so did the Survivor, TheRobert/Lucifer!)"

Everyone cheers. The death game is over. And the final text appears in front of the group.

"Tidus blew up! He was the Pro-Mafia Roleblocker!"
"Titan blew up! He was the Pro-Town Bomb!"

Players:
11clock (Recruiting Mason)
Titan
(Bomb)

Tidus (Roleblocker)
RayRay (Watcher)
crozier
(Elite Bodyguard)

Wigger123 (Cop)
Lucifer TheRobert (Survivor)
Grim_Reaper (Inventor)
YayForLife (Forensic Investigator)
KaptainKohl
(Hider)

Pro-Town Mason Members:
11clock
RayRay
Titan

Tidus

No way!!!! I totally had everyone fooled too...harsh :(

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock

Quote from: Tidus on August 15, 2012, 06:22:35 PM

And your claim was partially incorrect. I was NOT a third-party role. I was sided with the town.

Hurray, we won! And the Survivor lived, too.

Tidus

Quote from: 11clock on August 15, 2012, 06:26:13 PM

And your claim was partially incorrect. I was NOT a third-party role. I'm sided with the town.

Actually, you were listed as third-party. Night one wigger (the only night he was active) investigated you and was told you were third party, or at least that is what he told me, so I went with that.

Hi756

Quote from: Tidus on August 15, 2012, 06:27:44 PM

And your claim was partially incorrect. I was NOT a third-party role. I'm sided with the town.

Actually, you were listed as third-party. Night one wigger (the only night he was active) investigated you and was told you were third party.
I told him 11clock was the Pro-Town Recruiting Mason!

Tidus

Quote from: Hi756 on August 15, 2012, 06:28:46 PM

Actually, you were listed as third-party. Night one wigger (the only night he was active) investigated you and was told you were third party.
Wrong, I told him 11clock was the Recruiting Mason!

So the only time I thought he was being helpful, he was telling me false information. I'm glad I got him lynched! lmao

11clock

Actually, you were listed as third-party. Night one wigger (the only night he was active) investigated you and was told you were third party, or at least that is what he told me, so I went with that.

When I died it said that I was Pro-Town.

RayRay

Thank goodness. I couldn't think last night because I had to go to sleep when I was typing what I typed.

"By the way, I was about to watch Tidus."

Good game.