News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The NEW Fight Game RPG (Final Turn)

Started by 11clock, July 31, 2012, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

"Just a moment. I'd like to be at full strength before taking your challenge."

RayRay

Therin: "You already have an artifact, so can I have this one? It'd help for me to use magic. I wonder what kinds of magic I can get out of this..."

Jmac

I apologize, I was at a conference for two days and I didn't have time to check the forums.
"For now you may keep that artifact, but remember our agreement: whenever we win, the artifacts are mine."

RayRay

Therin: "Don't worry. I won't forget. All I care of now is to hold our alliance."

11clock

Tusami: "Suit yourself."

Tusami lowers his fists.

11clock

Turn #107
Turns Needed: Jmacrules, RayRay

Walter-YayForLife

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Tusami
Health: 50/50

Magic: 45/50
Adjacent Locations: Snow Island, Forest Island
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (7), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 27/50
Magic: 40/50
Adjacent Locations: Water Bowl, Floating Ship, Gold Island
Items: Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Yellow Artifact
Equips: Dual Electric Mini-Spears, Shirt, Shorts

Therin-RayRay

You approach the Mimic Artifact and take it. It's still purple in color. The color swapping must of stopped as soon as the Sacred Guardian died.

You have been restored to full strength!

You have found the Mimic Artifact! It is currently filled with dark energy. Despite Theskyisgold having no use for it, it will definately help you obtain the other artifacts. The Mimic Artifact can morph to the form of any of the other artifacts, mimicing their abilities! Don't underestimate this artifact's power!

Mimic: Use 5 Magic to morph its form to one of the other artifacts.

Teleport (Purple): Teleport to an adjacent island for 10 Magic, or teleport a short distance for 5 Magic. You can't teleport through solids.

Lightning Strike (Yellow): A mid-ranged attack that costs 5 MP. It casts forth a bolt of lightning that deals 10 base damage to a target. The strike can't be avoided nor blocked (except by armor).

Heal (Green): Heals the target (normally yourself) by twice the amount of Magic used. A maximum of 10 Magic (20 Health) is allowed per use.

? (Blue): ?

? (Red): ?

Magic: 50/50
Items: Club, Dull Rock (3), Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Gold Ore, Iron Ore (5), Mimic Artifact (Purple)
Equips: Electric Hard Stone Sword, Shirt, Shorts

Hirock-Hi756

You rest and gain 10 MP.

Magic: 20/50
Adjacent Locations: Floating Ship, Magma Island, Gold Island
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Diamond Bow, Purple Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (60/60), Shirt, Shorts

Island Shuffle in 13 turns!

Jmac

"If I recall correctly, there was a magma island mentioned when we began. I feel that a fire artifact will be there. We could also go to the water bowl, although, I'd need to change my weapon's element and discharge my artifact temporarily to go there."

RayRay

Therin: "Oh wow, hah! If I have the power of all the artifacts, you can take the rest of what we get. This one is basically enough for me.

Alright, let's go to Magma Island. Hopefully we won't get burned there...

Here, I'll change my artifact to purple so we can teleport there."

Jmac

RayRay

Wow, I rushed my post. Wasn't paying attention to whether it was already purple or not because it was indirect. I also missed the 'adjacent' word.

But what is adjacent to Magma Island? Are we supposed to teleport to other islands until we find ourselves adjacent? That would suck my magic up. :x

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on November 21, 2012, 03:25:21 PM
Wow, I rushed my post. Wasn't paying attention to whether it was already purple or not because it was indirect. I also missed the 'adjacent' word.

But what is adjacent to Magma Island? Are we supposed to teleport to other islands until we find ourselves adjacent? That would suck my magic up. :x

If you really want to go to the Magma Island, yes.

RayRay

Therin: "Actually, I can't seem to reach Magma Island. We'd probably need to search for a location adjacent to it. Any suggestions, Nicolai?"

11clock

Jmac

"The water bowl is nearby as well. I can temporarily discharge my artifact and weapons to stay safe in the water, but my effectiveness in combat will suffer. Could you upgrade my spears with the mimic artifact to change their element? While you do that, I'll finish resting."

11clock

Turn #108
Turns Needed: YayForLife, Jmacrules, RayRay

Walter-YayForLife

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Tusami

Adjacent Locations: Snow Island, Forest Island
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (7), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You give Therin the Dual Electric Mini-Spears and continue resting. You gain 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 32/50
Magic: 45/50
Items: Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Yellow Artifact

Therin-RayRay

You take the Dual Electric Mini-Spears from Nicolai and attempt to enchant them, but nothing happens! The weapons already have an enchantment! The current enchantment has to be permanently removed before they can be enchanted again. They will have to be unenchanted using the same or similar element that they currently are.

Items: Club, Dull Rock (3), Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Gold Ore, Iron Ore (5), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple)
Equips: Dual Electric Mini-Spears, Shirt, Shorts

Hirock-Hi756

You rest and gain 10 MP.

Magic: 30/50
Adjacent Locations: Floating Ship, Magma Island, Gold Island
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Diamond Bow, Purple Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (60/60), Shirt, Shorts

Island Shuffle in 12 turns!