News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The NEW Fight Game RPG (Final Turn)

Started by 11clock, July 31, 2012, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

Hirock: Blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub! (underwater translation: I guess Therin forgot I could teleport too! trolol)

EDIT: lol I accidentally called my character Hi756 instead of Hirock! My mistake, I changed it.
This is my signature.....great.

RayRay

Therin @Therin: "Darn it. I knew he could teleport. That was the sole reason why he just appeared out of thin water. I was basically praying that I was faster... At least I still have this Artifact. I need to rest and GTFO."

11clock

Teleporting is faster than grabbing + teleporting. :P

Hi756

Hirock thinks: "I get this strange feeling that Therin is glad to still have his cruddy artifact. Oh well! It won't help him win!"

11clock

Hi756

Hirock Thinks: "Man, Nicolai sure is lucky! I WILL kill him since there is nothing he can do that's faster than my lovely sword, but there's a powerful force stopping me from moving! WHAT THE HECK?! Could Walter somehow be involved?"

(referring to the fact that the turn isn't updating until YFL sends in his move! LOL)

11clock

EDIT: Hold on, I'll edit this post soon with the turn results. I believe I made a mistake.

11clock

Turn #125
Turns Needed: YayForLife, Hi756

Walter-YayForLife

You use the rocks to get to the center island. As soon as you approach the Red Artifact, a very large ball of flaming goo leaps out of the ring of magma, landing between you and the artifact! It doesn't appear to be hostile right now, but it's obviously cautious of you.

Wumbo Fire Blob
Health: 30/30

Health: 50/50
Magic: 50/50
Adjacent Locations: Forest Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (7), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Light Diamond Sword, Green Artifact
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You get very close to Hirock and allow him to finish you off! As you are slashed in half, your hold on the Yellow Artifact's power is suddenly broken!

You appear to be in a white room. You notice Theskyisgold, standing in the corner.

Theskyisgold: "Well, it appears that you have fallen. No, you're not dead, you were simply pulled from the game. Anyways, here is the deal. You can rejoin the game where you have fallen, getting back any of your items that weren't taken. However, only half of your strength will be restored. Either that, or you can have someone else join in your place, but he or she will step in without any equipment. Which do you want?"

Keep Your Character
-Respawn where you have fallen.
-Get any items back that weren't taken.
-Start with 50% health and no magic.

Create New Character
-Respawn on an island of your choice where there aren't any other players. You can't choose the Gold Island.
-Start with no items.
-Start with full health and magic.

Health: 0/50
Magic: 0/50
Adjacent Locations: ?
Items: None

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 41/50
Magic: 10/50
Adjacent Locations: Floating Ship, Desert Island, Magma Island, Water Bowl
Items: Dull Rock (3), Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Gold Ore, Iron Ore (5), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple)
Equips: Club, Shirt, Shorts

Hirock-Hi756

Nicolai grabs hold of you, allowing himself to be an easier target. Slightly confused, you slash Nicolai, dealing 25 damage and finishing him off. You feel strong ripples go through your body! The Yellow Artifact is electrocuting the water with extreme power! You take a direct 10 damage!

Health: 30/50
Magic: 20/50
Breath: 2/5
Adjacent Locations: Snow Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Bow, Purple Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Island Shuffle in 15 turns!

Jmac

I figured that would've done more damage ^_^.

Hi756

Hirock: "Why is this dead corpse talking and who is he talking to?! O_o"

11clock

Theskyisgold @Hirock: "Actually, while his beat-up body is here his soul is... Why do I even bother?"

@Jmacrules The electricity does continuous damage until Hirock leaves the water.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on January 23, 2013, 10:08:10 PM
@Jmacrules The electricity does continuous damage until Hirock leaves the water.
Oh ho ho ho! Backfired! He could die if he is not careful.

11clock

Turn #126
Turns Needed: YayForLife

Quote from: Magma Island, Center Island
Walter equips the Light Diamond Sword!
Walter strikes Wumbo Fire Blob! 25 damage!
Wumbo Fire Blob bites Walter! 8 damage!

Wumbo Fire Blob
Health: 5/30

Walter-YayForLife
Health: 42/50
Magic: 50/50
Adjacent Locations: Forest Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (7), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact
Equips: Light Diamond Sword, Shirt, Shorts

Nicolai-Jmacrules

Keep Your Character
-Respawn where you have fallen.
-Get any items back that weren't taken.
-Start with 50% health and no magic.

Create New Character
-Respawn on an island of your choice where there aren't any other players. You can't choose the Gold Island.
-Start with no items.
-Start with full health and magic.

Health: 0/50
Magic: 0/50
Adjacent Locations: ?
Items: None

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 46/50
Magic: 15/50
Adjacent Locations: Floating Ship, Desert Island, Magma Island, Water Bowl
Items: Dull Rock (3), Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Gold Ore, Iron Ore (5), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple)
Equips: Club, Shirt, Shorts

Hirock-Hi756

You loot Nicolai's corpse and take everything he has! You also use 5 MP to disable the Yellow Artifact. Your MP will go down 1 point per turn until you release your hold of its power.

(Before anyone accuses me of allowing Hi756 to cheat, grabbing and equipping things (other than unclaimed artifacts) does not end your turn.)

Health: 30/50
Magic: 15/50
Breath: 3/5
Adjacent Locations: Snow Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact (Temporarily Disabled)
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Island Shuffle in 14 turns!

Hi756

Hmm...well clock what I told you I wanted to do was decharge the yellow artifact first before grabbing the blue artifact, so you might need to change the previous turn :/

11clock

Quote from: Hi756 on February 02, 2013, 06:14:24 PM
Hmm...well clock what I told you I wanted to do was decharge the yellow artifact first before grabbing the blue artifact, so you might need to change the previous turn :/

Fixed.

I'll post the next turn when I can. I apologize for the delay, I'm just very busy right now. Please be patient, the game will not die.