News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #4 :Nation-Wide Panic

Started by KaptainKohl, August 25, 2012, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

What are you saying, boy, spit it out! Tidus, the words you use only confuse us.

Lucifer

RIP RayRay's pizza...

@Tidus, wait what?

I'll go with No Lynch for now.

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

TheRobert

"I'm gunna go with Titan on this. Lucifer does seem like a suspicious fellow.. "
Vote: Lucifer
Haha sorry Lucifer.  just trying to get the game moving ;)

KaptainKohl

"Well i guess this sucks, because we have voted for Lucifer to be lynched"

"So i guess now you come up here and get lynching, and stuff"

Lucifer walked up on stage and put the rope on, and Mayor puched the chair out from under him

Lucifer is dead! he was Pro-Town Commuter

"So i guess we lost another townie, well now we start night 2

NIght 2 Begins NOW

if theskyisblue doesn't post/PM letting me know hes still in the game he will be Mod killed

PLayers left:
crozier
Tidus
Lucifer
theskyisblue
Titan
TheRobert
Yayforlife

Dead:
Lucifer
HI756
RayRay

KaptainKohl

"I fear this is a Dieing game, First we couldn't get people to play, and now people wont post/Pm"

"But the Game must go on, we have a winner: The Robert! He was Survivor till Day3"

"But sadly the Mafia Didnt act fast enogh last night and there was no kills"

Time for Day 3

Winners:
TheRobert

PLayers left:
crozier
Tidus
theskyisblue
Titan
Yayforlife

Dead:
Lucifer
HI756
RayRay

crozier

"Ok team, it appears like it is mylo. Luckily for us, mafia didn't shoot last night.
I didn't receive a report, so I think there might be a mafia roleblocker/driver or something. On the downside, we didn't get any new clears. On the upside we already have 2 clears. Yay and I."

crozier

"I honestly hope you guys start shouting who your fos is. We are running out of time. But the way I see it is out of Titan, thesky, and Tidus 2 of them are mafia. (As long as I am sane.) If one of you guys can clear yourself, please speak up..."

Tidus

KaptainKohl

"Well then I think this is it, we have a winner, because theskyisblue is mod killed for not playing he wasVigilantly townie and today's lynch is Titian! And he waspro-town Bus driver!. That just leaves yayforlife, crozier, and tidus.  2 are Mafia so they would kill the townie tonight and to save time they will just do there kill now! Crozier theMafia cop and Tidus theMafia Roleblocker come forth an Finnish this game! Yayforlife is now dead! He was Pro-Town Roleblocker . So the mafia wins! And so the threat continues to grow this the country as the Mafia keep winning. If this keeps up the Mafia will rule the World....
Until next time"

Winners:
TheRobert
Crozier
Tidus

Dead:
Lucifer
HI756
RayRay
Yayforlife
Theskyisblue
Titain

RayRay

Not a gg. Why did everyone go inactive in posting? That was lame! Are we already dying off here?

KaptainKohl

ik this round sucked, very little posting, i think people are getting tired or forgetting to come on, but i like this game

crozier

New role of thumb: Do not kill the active people N1.
(oh and if you wanna make the next game Kap that's cool)

KaptainKohl

Nah ill let someone else host b/c i like playing

11clock

Here is a suggestion for a new rule. No lynching is not allowed. The reason why I would like to see this rule enforced is because not lynching sucks all of the fun out of the game, and it becomes boring.