News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Monster spawning vending machine

Started by Dragx_Rage, September 12, 2012, 11:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragx_Rage

I was thinking... Seeing as there is no major use for gold in SOv2, (and obviously I don't know the plans for the use of gold in SOv3), maybe there could be a concept of a monster spawning 'vending machine'. It goes without saying the best monsters would cost more of the player's gold, but also there could be a 'Random' option where, as the name suggests, a random monster is spawned.

I don't want this to take time out of the development of v3 but I thought it might be a nice idea for the future.

Thanks for reading and all feedback is welcome.

Mr Pwnage

I'm going to purchase 100,000 blobs and run away.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 12, 2012, 11:26:42 AM

Yeah, there should be a limit for how many monsters you can purchase per hour or something.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 12, 2012, 11:26:42 AM
That, is the single greatest idea ever. Spawn them all right at the start of the map too.

Foly

1000 BA's in the beginner area please

What? How do you mean new players keep leaving the game?

Tyco-RC

I'm fully behind this idea. Like 11 said, there should be a limit on spawns or even a time limit between them so people wont abuse it and crash the server, or spawn to many SG's to handle.

Like Dragx said, as long as it doesn't slow or interrupt the development of SOv3 then I'm all for it.

If it is implemented I'd say the best place for it would be at Temple or Wall so players starting off wont be at risk of being attacked by an SG or a few DS's.

But like Meiun has said in the past, he is focusing on the development of SOv3 and isn't thinking of adding new things to the current v2. But I has the potential to bring back players which is always good.

That's just my view on it and people are welcome to post what they think.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -