News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

raiderz

Started by TANK, October 25, 2012, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

there's a new f2p game that just came out into beta yesterday. Its called Raiderz and so far its pretty cool imo, its a open world mmorpg. people say its like monster hunter but i have never played that so i cant really say for sure. Heres a gameplay trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMPTisYXCR4

if anyone wants to come play and kill monsters with me im on the crawler server going by grizzlyb (also the crawler boss fight, pretty damn cool).

Magebolt

Just Downloading it now actually:)
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

havok

I was playing it last night with meiun. so far it's pretty sweet :p

T-Rok

Monster Hunter you say? Downloading I say.

Mr Pwnage

Played until level 7 this morning, pretty good so far...and free to play...hmmmm...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

havok

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 29, 2012, 10:56:05 AM
Played until level 7 this morning, pretty good so far...and free to play...hmmmm...

We are all doomed benji is playing.

sly 3 4 me

I'll check it out perhaps, but I've never been a fan of perfect world.. They always have those cash shop money currency things. I like it where you can just play the damn game and everyone has the same stuff.

T-Rok

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on October 29, 2012, 03:41:30 PM
I'll check it out perhaps, but I've never been a fan of perfect world.. They always have those cash shop money currency things. I like it where you can just play the damn game and everyone has the same stuff.

Perfect World is a very pay to win orientated company, that much is true. But it's still enjoyable without it. Just.. Don't play PWI and try to fight "NVME". That's my uncle.. He's spent 20k on the game making his character the strongest on the server. He's stupid like that.

havok

Quote from: T-Rok on October 29, 2012, 04:03:17 PM

Perfect World is a very pay to win orientated company, that much is true. But it's still enjoyable without it. Just.. Don't play PWI and try to fight "NVME". That's my uncle.. He's spent 20k on the game making his character the strongest on the server. He's stupid like that.

WTF 20k lol is he crazy

T-Rok

Quote from: havok on October 29, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on October 29, 2012, 04:03:17 PM

WTF 20k lol is he crazy

Just a little. That's nothing in comparison to what he's spent on buying gold inside FF11. I believe he's nearing the 50k mark.

venuse

tell him to give me some money.

Meiun

Been trying this out on the US East Chimera server. Quite impressed so far, especially for a free to play game. Some of the boss fights so far have been quite awesome.

Loganvz123

What's the difference between the Mythical beast servers?

T-Rok

Fought my way to level 8 today, and I must say, that battle against Crawler was rather fun. The only thing I didn't like was how solo-instanced it was. I was partying with my friend and he was unable to join me in the fight against crawler.

Meiun

Quote from: T-Rok on October 30, 2012, 03:17:15 PM
Fought my way to level 8 today, and I must say, that battle against Crawler was rather fun. The only thing I didn't like was how solo-instanced it was. I was partying with my friend and he was unable to join me in the fight against crawler.
At level 9 I fought two variations (one instanced and one not) of a boss that I pretty much needed a group for, and was substantially tougher than the crawler. Was quite cool :P