News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Death Note

Started by Looperpuck, August 25, 2009, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

This is a show to my interest. This is a great series only 37 episodes. I got hooked onto this series after the first episode, if you like cliff-hangars and action, you will like this show. All the episodes are provided on this site. If you do end up watching an episode or 2, please tell me if you liked it or not.
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/death-note-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Mr Pwnage

Oh thank goddddddddddddd.

I thought this topic was going to be a suicide note...that was a close one. Don't scare me like that  :'(.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

goodness Mr Pwnage. you never heard of Death Note?

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on August 25, 2009, 09:36:00 PM
I'VE never heard of it, and I thought the exact same thing when I looked at this topic. XD
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

Quote from: Mystery on August 25, 2009, 09:37:05 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 25, 2009, 09:36:00 PM
I'VE never heard of it, and I thought the exact same thing when I looked at this topic. XD

you thought Mr Pwnage was not going to know what death not was? :P

Lucifer

-.- @ Pwnage and Mystery.

Good anime, would recommend it.

EpicPhailure

*starts to write Pwnage's name into the Death Note* Wait, am I typing this?

Yeah, this is an AWESOME anime. 37 episodes of more awesomeness than the top 3 longest running animes combined.

Mystery

Well, to be honest, I'm not that big a fan of anime, to say the least.  :P Whenever I DO watch TV, I go for Discovery, Syfy, Travel Channel, and Food Network. But I'll try any show if someone recommends it. After looking at the first 10 minutes of Death Note Ep. 1, I'd say it's pretty decent, but I can't be arsed to watch more of it.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

Good, some people have heard of it. I reallllyyy liked it, and would recommend it to everyone. Just I wish that the ending was a bit different.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lingus

I've watched a little bit of this and it's not the kind of anime I'm interested in.

Torch

The English dub is excellent. Also check out the manga as it's even better than the anime. Character development is this shows main weakness, but it more than makes up for it in thought provocation. Highly recommended.

Looperpuck

Yeah, but if you do watch the whole series,  The ending will make you feel depressed for a few hours or so. It made me feel that way.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Looperpuck on August 25, 2009, 10:01:34 PM
Good, some people have heard of it. I reallllyyy liked it, and would recommend it to everyone. Just I wish that Light won in the ending.

~Looperpuck

I suggest you edit that, so there's no spoilers.

Pat

Quote from: Mystery on August 25, 2009, 09:50:14 PM
Well, to be honest, I'm not that big a fan of anime, to say the least.  :P Whenever I DO watch TV, I go for Discovery
Yay discovery! I was flicking through the channels and it was on the world movie channel (I think it was the 2nd movie) It was pretty cool, but I don't like anime that much. By the way the movie was pretty cool, even though it was in japanese.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 26, 2009, 12:03:10 AM
Quote from: Looperpuck on August 25, 2009, 10:01:34 PM
Good, some people have heard of it. I reallllyyy liked it, and would recommend it to everyone. Just I wish that [CENSORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED]

~Looperpuck

I suggest you edit that, so there's no spoilers.

Now I suggest you edit your's, Epic Phail.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php