News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Death Note

Started by Looperpuck, August 25, 2009, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly 3 4 me

I watched it last year during the summer(Around the time it was first being aired on Adult Swim for the first time in english). I had watched it in Japanese because I didn't feel like waiting 3 months for them to finish the entire series. It's a great show in my opinion. Also, the show is actually 2 seasons, the first ending after episode 17 and then the second starting on 18. The first time I watched it was probably around episode 4 on Adult Swim, so it was pretty cool even without knowing what was going on at all.  ;D

Hope you enjoy the show though. I would definitely recommended this to people that are thinking about watching it.

yottabyte

Oh yes, I know about this. My sisters are addicted to it. But I'm too lazy to follow all those watch-online-anime-series-stuff.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

krele

Watched it from the moments it aired! It's my favorite anime. Manga is awesome too, I usually read it during school...