News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mountain Movers

Started by dakotam0813, August 26, 2009, 10:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Chaos on August 29, 2009, 03:40:50 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 29, 2009, 12:16:29 AM
hey its not there fault.

Yeah, it kinda is.  Someone screams 'Wolf', and Nazitube starts blasting off their shotgun before checking their fire.

if Nazitube does not screams wolf ware there is one they get shot. and no more you tube because they ran out of mony in legal fees trying to defend you because you had to have yellow summering playing while some one got kicked in the face.

You tube knows people dont like it but if thy dont than they get sued. there are already paying all that bandwith for you and there not going to defend you for fare use.

They have been trying to make a license with these music groups but some of them dont like it.

Really. Your asking for too much. you what you tube to host all of you content. let you whatch ever one else. And defend you far use all for free?

you tube even give you audio you can use. And there a lot of songs you can use that they have license.

lets all get mad at you tube because some one else does not what to make a deal with them. makes lots of sense.

if there some one you should get mad at it is the riaa and these music groops. The iraa sues lown mothers, the disabled, and one time a fax machine.( well not really but there were mad at the that network and the only thing on it was a fax machine)

some music groops just pinch ever penny. they sell you 200% more for haft a song. (AKA ring tones) and they dont even give the people who makes the music dont even get alot of money.

your problemly going to say "well if they dont get there act together ever one will leave". nothing is going to change if you move to another service. the MG and the RIAA are still going to sent cease-and-desist letter to them and sue them if they dont follow threw.

Tell me whats easier. Having you tube try and defend ever one or just you not placing a song in your video?

Chaos

Congrats on missing the point.  Nazitube doesn't even CHECK if there's a legal ground for those other companies to STAND on.  They just start removing things the moment anyone makes the slightest noise, and not just with music.  I've seen plenty of accounts get removed and videos deleted when there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. 
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

ARTgames

Quote from: Chaos on August 29, 2009, 09:57:55 PM
Congrats on missing the point.  Nazitube doesn't even CHECK if there's a legal ground for those other companies to STAND on.  They just start removing things the moment anyone makes the slightest noise, and not just with music.  I've seen plenty of accounts get removed and videos deleted when there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.  
Chaos i know its not just music thats why i mented the RIAA. images videos clips ect.

chaos i just said if they did not do that they get sued. even if its stupid. It was free and easy to put that video up there and it can got down just as easy.

If you do stay away from music your ok. You asking alot out of a free service.

What do you want you tube to? Spend time on money to inspect the hundreds of hours of video uploaded ever hour and fallowing that out to see if its far use?

you need to know you tube is not making profit as of now.

its the MG/RIAA thats calling all those copyrights. Get mad at them you tube is just doing what its legaly obligated to do. If they made it hard the MG/RIAA would claim they are promoting piracy.

Yeah i know that sounds dum but its hard defend agents that. there a video with music(..ect) and is out there ware people can get it without paying. to them thats piracy first. ( yeah i know dum)

Im not saying what people are legal or not i just want you know who to blame. Do you have a better idea on how to fix this because i bet google would hire you for it.

Lingus

Congrats on missing the point.  Nazitube doesn't even CHECK if there's a legal ground for those other companies to STAND on.  They just start removing things the moment anyone makes the slightest noise, and not just with music.  I've seen plenty of accounts get removed and videos deleted when there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. 
Costs money to have legal people on staff to check on hundreds if not thousands of claims per day... For every claim they would have to research and spend a good amount of time on it. It's easy to check certain claims, but there might be something they miss if they don't look into it enough. There might be some contract or legal loophole that they don't know about. In that case, it's easier to just remove the item.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on August 31, 2009, 05:18:40 PM
Costs money to have legal people on staff to check on hundreds if not thousands of claims per day... For every claim they would have to research and spend a good amount of time on it. It's easy to check certain claims, but there might be something they miss if they don't look into it enough. There might be some contract or legal loophole that they don't know about. In that case, it's easier to just remove the item.

Not to mention without cost on the original users bases. Thank you Lingus.

Lingus

Of course, with that said, it's still annoying when users flag an item that shouldn't be...

ARTgames

small price to pay for what you tube provides for free.

edit:
IMO to my first part of my post. Im not sure how many videos you people watch but the sound removal or whole video removal does not happen that much.

flashmaniac

Bahahah!! That's friggen awesome!

ARTgames

I like the intro chaos did.

dakotam0813

Youtube is getting far worse. I do believe Youtube is actually going downhill. Statistics are showing that Youtube isn't getting as many hits to their website as last year. So... that's my take on this whole RIAA Youtube crap.

yottabyte

Quote from: dakotam0813 on September 01, 2009, 08:29:51 AM
Youtube is getting far worse. I do believe Youtube is actually going downhill. Statistics are showing that Youtube isn't getting as many hits to their website as last year. So... that's my take on this whole RIAA Youtube crap.

Well I don't know what I would do in their situation. They are losing money everyday and they are just trying to fix that. Although, they could do it better. I don't like the new channels for example. They should be listening more to the users.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)