News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ninth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament

Started by crozier, April 05, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which special tournament rules do you want?

A. Wooden Hammers pvp (arena)
1 (7.7%)
B. Pirate Ship pvp
4 (30.8%)
C. Rock Demon obstacles (arena)
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 12, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

crozier

Ninth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament

Saturday, April 12th 11:00PM GMT+0
(7PM Eastern Standard Time)

Registration closes Friday, April 11th, 11:00PM GMT+0
Polls close Wednesday, April 9th, 11:00PM GMT+0

What are Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournaments?
These League Tournaments will be ran regularly - every two weeks ideally - and will incorporate a ranking system for players to monitor their progress through the standings as well as assist in seeding players accordingly as the tournaments progress. In order to relieve the stress on any one person the host of these tournaments may regularly change, it will up to each host to decide in which way their tournament shall be fought. This should keep things interesting & provide an important amount of variety such that every faucet of skill in PvP can be explored.

If you would like to be the host one of these tournaments feel free to contact MattyRicho & he can work out a date with you.

Due to the popularity of the commentary during Danimal's Official Tournament, we will continue to broadcast & record these tournaments on Twitch.tv with live casting - please feel free to join us on Scotty's Teamspeak server at scottymiller.net, the more the merrier! Send MattyRicho a Private Message if you'd like any help setting up Teamspeak.

What is happening in this tournament?

A:
Wooden Hammers pvp
-Pretty strait-forward arena pvp; Only the use of wooden hammer is allowed, any hats.

B:
Pirate Ship pvp
- Any weapons, any hats; the catch is, the (entire) pirate ship is used as the battle arena.

C:
Rock Demon Obstacles pvp (arena)
-At the start of the fight a rocky is spawned by moderator extraordinaire Danimal. Every time a rocky dies or falls off the arena platform, a new one is spawned on top of the players. This requires Danimal to show up and participate, which may or may not happen. If Dan isn't up for it, the second place option will be selected instead.

~Vote to decide!

Tournament Host
: crozier
Commentator(s): Anyone on Teamspeak! (scottymiller.net) Feel free to join in on the fun!

Date: April 12th, 2014
Time: 11PM (GMT+0)
Required Level: Any

Prizes:
(Graciously provided by Danimal)

First place: 6 Deluxe Gift boxes OR 6 regular Spawns
Second Place: 3 Deluxe Gift Boxes OR 3 regular spawns
(Third place will be decided via a fight between the two semi-final losers, for the sake of ranking points)
*The deluxe gift boxes can be opened on any account of your choosing. Please inform the tournament host which account you would like to receive them on.
You will also get ranking points no matter where you place.

Participants:
To join this tournament, simply post your account name and predicted level.

• TommyWiseau- 99
  • KrazyMotha- 99
  • ToxicDuck- 100
  • Cleff- 99
  • Fisuman- 100
  • MacBeast- 100
  • Titanmaster- 99
  • CAT- 100
  • Osh- 100
  • [slyer]- 99
  • chaya- 28

Disclaimer
Please remember that these are community run events. We cannot rely on a GM being there to kick people who are misbehaving. We ask that you please display a good level of maturity and do your best to help these events run as smoothly as possible. Please listen to the host, even though they don't have the fancy green chat, it would be good if you could pay attention as they are there to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible!

Matty_Richo

Jmac

Just wanted to let you know that your dates are wrong. The 11th is a Friday, not a Saturday. Also, I plan on entering, but the account I'll use depends on what wins the poll.

KrazyMotha

KrazyMotha (of KrazyKilla) depending on what winds the polls

crozier

Thanks Jmac, you are totally right! Got that all fixed up.
And for clarification, I meant for the event to be on the 12th, next Saturday.

Fisuman

So there is always a rocky hitting you and your opponent on the arena in the C option?
I'll enter Fisuman, 100

crozier

Yeah, Fisuman, that's the plan. The rocky is always there attacking the players/ taking accidental hits. Whenever the rocky falls off, a new one is spawned. Nowhere is safe >:D

Helioman

Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Matty_Richo

I just realised daylight savings means it's an hour earlier. Awesome...

Jmac

It's looking like option C will win, so I'll enter Macbeast, although if Dan can't be there to make it possible, and we end up doing ship PvP, I'd like to enter ICanFly. (Provided that we're allowed to use the whole ship to dodge!)

crozier

Yep, option C is looking pretty strong. I'll close the polls in a few hours, anyway.
And, yes, the entire ship is fair game. But Dan has said that he should make it, so I doubt we will have to resort to option B. Thanks, Dan for your dedication to Stick Online!

In other news, you guys have 2 days left to register. I have a feeling Rocky Obstacles will be a lot of fun for everyone, so sign up folks ;) (That means you: Buffi, Tuffi, Tyco, Cat, Pwnage, Slyer, Petro, and Jex!)

buffi

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.