News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

king of the hill

Started by ARTgames, June 27, 2009, 11:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

i think adding a game mode on top of stick online main pvp mode may help improve fun. This really is not a new idea but its still a fun one.

King of the hill.
How it works is simple. and can be done with and without teams.

a game starts and a arrow points to the "hill."

the hill is a transparent coloured box. its a different colour when some one in the box. if not it switch back to default. box is only so tall so player can only jump and not duck jump.

when a player is in the box alone, they will gain 2 points every sec in there. if some one else comes in every one gets 1 point a sec. who ever gets to a 100 points wins. you also retain the points when you die.

players with higher agi spawn father away from the hill. and players with higher vit sawn with less health.

just a idea. hope people like it.

Danimal

Not really sure I fully understand, I get most of what you're saying but I think there needs to be more objectives to make the game any good.

EpicPhailure

What's the point of the box being transparent if there are arrows pointing to it? And how big is this box supposed to be?

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on June 27, 2009, 12:11:11 PM
What's the point of the box being transparent if there are arrows pointing to it? And how big is this box supposed to be?

transparent so you can see yourself behind it and about as big as the arena without the top 2 platforms. good questions.

Aqua

What's the reason behind having points if the goal is to reach 100 seconds?

Anyways, not really sure I like it. If there's a King of the Hill, it should be more organized...
~Aqua

ARTgames

Quote from: Aqua on June 27, 2009, 09:01:12 PM
What's the reason behind having points if the goal is to reach 100 seconds?

Anyways, not really sure I like it. If there's a King of the Hill, it should be more organized...
~Aqua

that's because of my bad righting. thank you for pointing that out. I do mean 100 points and you retain the points when you die.

Lingus

This could be fun. Could also do like capture the flag and things like that.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on June 30, 2009, 03:36:16 PM
This could be fun. Could also do like capture the flag and things like that.
i was thinking of that but players with hight speed would get the flag too easy. even if the flag slowed them down they could still get to it faster than the other people. also if you make every one the same than what's the meaning of the stats.

Rentofrent

How about just Killing each other.
Sounds Simple and Clean.

Lingus

Yea art, that's the thing. Stats actually make these kinds of game more interesting. People with high agi have a speed advantage, but could easily be killed. People with high vit could tank their way through but would be slow. So it would work, it's just a matter of getting a good blend of players and using a good strategy.

ARTgames

than make a topic about it for a idea.

edit:
i mean that in a nice way btw