News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Black or Silver?

Started by flashmaniac, September 11, 2009, 11:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's the best colour?

Black
15 (83.3%)
Silver
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

flashmaniac

Hey, I'm thinking of buying an iPod Classic. Which colour do you like best?
I like Black. I want to see what you all think.

http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_classic?afid=p202%7CGOAUE&cid=AOS-AP-AU-Google-AA0000018614

Edit: Sorry Meiun, wrong section :) So used to posting in General...

Seifer

Black is better. Shiny and beutiful. Silver isn't glossy though, and the scratches really show. I had a silver one, and was always envious of my friends black one.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Seifer on September 12, 2009, 01:40:47 AM
Black is better. Shiny and beutiful. Silver isn't glossy though, and the scratches really show. I had a silver one, and was always envious of my friends black one.
QFT.

I have a black iPod Touch myself.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ZaC

Black one but why do you need 160GB, no one has that much music they like, well no one I know ^o)
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

flashmaniac

Quote from: ZaC on September 12, 2009, 05:57:01 AM
Black one but why do you need 160GB, no one has that much music they like, well no one I know ^o)

Never run out of space, you'll never really have 160GB of songs that you constantly listen to.

crozier

Movies use up a ton of more memory then songs too.

Torch

I'd go with black. It's a shame they don't make the white ones anymore though.

ZaC

Ehm movies dont eat tons of space, I have a 30GB ipod video with 14 movies on and they are around 500mb each and i still have loads of room left with all my 2500 songs
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

flashmaniac

Quote from: ZaC on September 12, 2009, 01:09:24 PM
Ehm movies dont eat tons of space, I have a 30GB ipod video with 14 movies on and they are around 500mb each and i still have loads of room left with all my 2500 songs

Well what I see in it is:
- Never run out of space
- watch movies (Which I can't on my Nano :P)

Seifer

Really, the regular ipods these days don't cost much. putting in an extra 20 bucks for twice the space is deffinaly worth it.

ARTgames

Black. Became it looks nice and its hard to get dirty.

flashmaniac

Well, I like everyones response so far. Progress on obtaining one is at a standstill... Until I get paid :)
Man... There's so much stuff I want to download for one :P

Turkey

flashmaniac

Great news everyone, I got paid! *Rapturous cheer from the community* Now all I have to do is go around and look for the best price and Tadaaaaaa! Maybe I might even have enough left for donation :O

Black is winning, so therefore, it will be black. (I wanted black anyway. :D )