News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

Me and Igufed were able to get a ghost on top, however, I was too lazy to take a screen shot. 40, 41 str. That ghost went flying btw xD.

stick d00d

lol i remember when we got an sg on wall before (its not really hard just gotta do it at the right time when he jumps)

flashmaniac

Pinball and I did this ages ago before SO went to donor. We even got screenys :D

http://img205.imageshack.us/i/attopoftemple.png/

stick d00d

Looperpuck

OMFG I FINALLY got a GS!!!!

Special thanks to Stick_dOOd and [NIN]
Resurrected

stick d00d

Trogdor

Heh, when I used to pass by the clubhouse, I usually hit 1 or 2 over so the next person to come through would find them. Since then, I've progressed on to others...If there aren't any Rock Demons on the mountain, it was me. Try checking near the first flag of the map. Oh, and congrats on finding this sentence. PM me so I can give you a well-deserved +rep.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

stick d00d

yea we hit all 3 over yesterday :P was funny watching em all jump up and down

11clock

Quote from: Trogdor on November 13, 2009, 01:05:11 AM
Heh, when I used to pass by the clubhouse, I usually hit 1 or 2 over so the next person to come through would find them. Since then, I've progressed on to others...If there aren't any Rock Demons on the mountain, it was me. Try checking near the first flag of the map. Oh, and congrats on finding this sentence. PM me so I can give you a well-deserved +rep.

No wonder I saw some bandits over there when I was passing by.

And I found your sentence. Now give me a +Rep. :P

xCoCex

look at my lvl ^.^
BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

EpicPhailure

I HATE you! I need a katana >:(

My build calls for a fast weapon instead of a slow and powerful one like the GS.

God-I-Suck

crozier

Not really a screenshot but here is something funny.
Nother person who is wondering when SO is coming out.

(13:26:07) crozier: it will come out eventually.
(13:27:07) nikoladn: i cant contact Meiun to ask him
(13:28:54) Jackabomb: If you do that, I promise you, every member of this community will catch a flight from wherever they live, find you, and cannabalize you. Meuin himself will take the first bite. It
(13:29:24) Jackabomb: 's a horrible death. You won't be the first noob to suffer it either...nor the last...
(13:31:20) Jackabomb: Let's see you laugh as meuin digest your skull. As Chaos nibbles your forearm. As Mr. pwnage and Lucifer eat things they're not supposed to...
(13:32:03) Jackabomb: As crozier pours whipped cream on your foot and eats it in one bite!
(13:32:49) Jackabomb: as mystery smacks his lips, staring intently at your ulna bone...
(13:33:13) Jackabomb: As 11clock gorges himself upon your liver...
(13:33:48) Jackabomb: and RedOctober munches daintily on your drumsticks...
(13:34:25) Jackabomb: So, welcome to the community and enjoy your stay!

EpicPhailure

We need to greet every member of Stick Online like that now.