News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Ceroblitz on December 30, 2009, 10:39:20 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 30, 2009, 10:18:50 PM
"Punkin hat?"
You've just noticed? I've noticed that typo ever since the hat came out.
I'm pretty sure it isn't a typo...you know it's spelled "pumpkin" right? So he would have spelled it "pumkin" which is still wrong...if you get my drift.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Ceroblitz

I am sure typos can Include more then 1 letters missed, for left out. Anyways, some random shots.

ARTgames

Aqua

Somewhere I have a shot of a Deluxe busting on a rock in the sea, but it didn't drop anything.
~Aqua

crozier

I think I found your pic aqua.
Cept its a blue present.

Aqua

It was on that rock that has 2 steps sticking out of the water though, silly! I wish I had your xp into 100 though... Or your DKH. Or your BBE. :o
~Aqua

scsox

11clock

11clock

Dipz wasn't cooperating, so I gave him a face.

Hambone

I had high ping today, so I was basically spamming it and a 16 came up. wtf?

Jackabomb

I'll bet you spammed it so fast, the computer was still querying the server from the last command, when the new one came in.

Ceroblitz

Jackabomb is right, I think.
I spammed it, and a 0 ping showed up!

tehrozzy

Ive gotten a 60 ping WITHOUT spamming it xD

No idea how that happened, we were shaped at the time.

Pat

Quote from: YayForLife on January 03, 2010, 04:54:31 AM
Ive gotten a 60 ping WITHOUT spamming it xD

No idea how that happened, we were shaped at the time.
Being shaped just means you can't send or receive as much data. Whilst I'm shaped my average speed is 15kb/s, I doubt there is a game that sends 15kb/s, if there is its not very network effecient.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.