News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petro

Zario777

Petro came to the rescue! Right after I died D'= Then 3rd RB came after those 2 died =D Got coins D=

PS: My 2 BA pic was called BA Bash. This is called RB Rumble =P
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Looperpuck

Holy $#!% so many people getting insanely lucky! Congrats Petro.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

ZaC

[Edited by Danimal] Stay on topic.
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Danimal

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

igufed

'bout damn time, dan.. congrats.. :)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Slam-kia

Forum

Officially quitted

Looperpuck

Gratz Dan. Lul there is a Face impersonator.

~Looperpuk
Resurrected

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

stick d00d

Quote from: Looperpuck on February 04, 2010, 06:16:25 PM
Gratz Dan. Lul there is a Face impersonator.

~Looperpuk
Nope it's Dipz, he made another acc.

Petro

I found this picture on google and thought it was cool because I am in it before I got my name changed from petro1214 to Petro, so whenever it was, it was a while ago :P. Also notice the 57 players online :P.

Also, apparently Stick Online is displayed on this website which is like a wiki page showing a bunch of free MMORPG's lol.
http://www.wiki4mmo.com/index.php?title=Free_to_Play_N-Z

Zario777

Yeah, Stick Online v2 went from 57, to 12 (at the most) =\ Hopefully So3 can fix that =P
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Chaos

Quote from: Zario777 on February 04, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
Yeah, Stick Online v2 went from 57, to 12 (at the most) =\ Hopefully So3 can fix that =P

If SOv2 weren't running on a donor server atm, I'm fairly sure there'd be over 57 people on daily right now.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster