News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Quote from: Petro on February 04, 2010, 07:36:56 PM
I found this picture on google and thought it was cool because I am in it before I got my name changed from petro1214 to Petro, so whenever it was, it was a while ago :P. Also notice the 57 players online :P.

Also, apparently Stick Online is displayed on this website which is like a wiki page showing a bunch of free MMORPG's lol.
http://www.wiki4mmo.com/index.php?title=Free_to_Play_N-Z

57 was nothing back in the day. For quite a while back at it's peak the players online rarely dipped below that. During peak hours it was not at all uncommon to have over 100 for quite some time. I think the max I had ever seen online was somewhere between 250 and 300 (honestly don't remember the record number anymore, was definitely over 250 though).

tehrozzy

Yeah the official record was like 313 or something wasnt it? from the last official Chaos Tournament if i remember correctly.

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

God-I-Suck

Petro

I just got a Viking Helm but it looks weird so I thought I'd take a pic of it...see how the outline is like all pixely or something..looks strange.

Aqua

That's because the image is drawn on a decimal x/y location, or your view is a decimal x/y location. If all coordinates were rounded before drawing, you would never see this. If you look closely at the posted pictures, most all have distorted hats in some way.
~Aqua

Manzy

Quote from: Petro on February 07, 2010, 12:11:08 AM
I just got a Viking Helm but it looks weird so I thought I'd take a pic of it...see how the outline is like all pixely or something..looks strange.

Look at that epic pose with my mustache.

yottabyte

Here are some old screenshots from the public server  :)

My level 10 wooden hammer. I was so proud...
Only 2 players online which was very rare in the public server.

My first scythe, dropped from a DS.
Scotty's awesome weapon
A dead RB

My friend lasse, now more known as hazze had 88888 gold.

Keep em coming

Good ol times

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

crozier

Quote from: yottabyte on February 07, 2010, 05:26:19 AM

Hey and I thought there was no picture of me on the public server XD
Im a noob.
I spealt just about everything wrong back then.

Forum

No one has a screenie of me from old server i think  :-\
Officially quitted

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

foG

You are born to be a spire nub, gratz :P

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Slam-kia

Forum

Officially quitted