News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foG

Quote from: Danimal on March 13, 2010, 06:17:55 AM
Quote from: foG on March 13, 2010, 06:15:49 AM
Jesus... I been playing so damn long and never got anyhing rare >_>. !@#$in sucks!

Says the guy with GB/DH/DKH + 2 items noone else has in the game... >_>

I don't not own a DKH, I got a DH yes after being 80 lvls and like 1 year straight at temple, wow damn what an achievement. And about the 2 items, I won them. GB is the only rare thing I have.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Danimal

Quote from: foG on March 13, 2010, 06:21:03 AM
Jesus... I been playing so damn long and never got anyhing rare >_>. !@#$in sucks!

I don't not own a DKH, I got a DH yes after being 80 lvls and like 1 year straight at temple, wow damn what an achievement. And about the 2 items, I won them. GB is the only rare thing I have.

You said, you've played so long, and haven't gotten anything rare... You have GB/DH + LSS and your crown on foG, noone else has those items... In addition to that you have another account, Sinse, which has GB/DKH on it. You're not unlucky.

I apologise for being off-topic.

Seifer

Forbidden is BS.

Im going to go cry in a corner now...

swordmaster

Everybody is more lucky than me because the rarest or best item I have is a WH
IGN:iCup

yottabyte

Quote from: swordmaster on March 13, 2010, 12:05:37 PM
Everybody is more lucky than me because the rarest or best item I have is a WH
Word.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Hambone

Cheer up. My best item is a GS and I've been level 99 since way before the public server went down.

swordmaster

So i Am a 57 and my best weapon is WH and my best hat is a SM
IGN:iCup

Looperpuck

Mmkay, stop complaining get back on topic.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

tehrozzy

Don't not? Isn't that a double negative? So you do :O

sk8terboi

maybe he is hacking :O lol jk gratz dude
[SSSS]

foG

Quote from: YayForLife on March 13, 2010, 10:36:44 PM

Don't not? Isn't that a double negative? So you do :O

Lolz, sorry. I meant to write 'I do not..'.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Hambone

There was another one and a DS also, but those drowned before I knew what was going on. I didn't get anything :/

Syco

Quote from: Hambone on March 14, 2010, 06:16:39 PM

There was another one and a DS also, but those drowned before I knew what was going on. I didn't get anything :/

Lol, what's all this about?

Danimal

Quote from: Syco on March 17, 2010, 01:55:19 AM

Lol, what's all this about?

Judging by the fact that you haven't really been ingame alot recently, I'm guessing that you don't know the new 'Area'. This pirate ship extends from the desert from a path of hard-to-see stepping stones. It was drawn by Jakethesnake, and does not currently hold it's own monsters, so the screenshot shows that Meiun has spawned some there.

NotoriousM4^