News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaZZe

Lingus i hate you cuz you have a DH. DH is much better than Gs. DH is so rare.

Lingus

No. Wrong. I hate everyone that says that to me. It's like they're shoving it in my face. "You should be happy you have a DH." In my case the DH is pointless. I don't have enough str for it to matter. I have to use the pirate hat while fighting anyways just to reach threshold or be able to kill an SF solo (and even that doesn't make up for having a crappy weapon). Extra vit and def and agi is not worth it to me. A weapon with a higher base damage, and a better hitbox/range, and faster swing would be infinitely more usefull to me (and most people). Try killing stuff with a wooden hammer when other people are around. It's extremely difficult to do. I end up doing more damage with a whip because I actually hit the thing.

And besides, the DH is the ONLY rare item I have. It's not even that rare. There's tons of people that have it by now.

I swear, if one more person who has a kat, GS, spire, IS, slasher or any other weapon of that calibur tells me I'm lucky to have the DH I will shank them. I swear...

ZaC

Your lucky, even though I have one.
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Lingus

HaZZe

well lingus i hope you get a GS. but why aren't you high in str so your DH isn't pointless anymore?

Lingus

Ugh... long story. Basically, I set the stats on this account not thinking that this would one day become my main account. Otherwise I wouldn't have put most of my stats into agi...

In any case, hats in general don't give you as much of a bonus as a good weapon does. If you fight with a short sword against someone who is using a gs or slasher, it won't matter what hat either of you are wearing. A good weapon is far superior to a good hat. That goes for pvp and pvm.

sly 3 4 me

I think he actually explained that earlier in this very topic. :p

I'd like it if I could get a DH, but I barely ever kill any DS's anymore. Maybe I'll get able to get a double drop for a DH and IS, but that would never happen.  :D

HaZZe

Aww this is shit. i had tried to get a WH in the last 2 days and i just got froggy hats :-[

Danimal

Damn HaZZe! sets the record for most forggies I think xD
That was like me trying to get DKH, got 4 SH's before I did...

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on August 03, 2009, 04:58:19 PM
O_o *shank*
HAHAHA. +karma

And yeah, yesturday HotChocolate got a GS, don't shank me please. :-X
I'd rather have gotton a katana anyways...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

Quote from: HaZZe on August 04, 2009, 07:02:31 AM
Aww this is shit. i had tried to get a WH in the last 2 days and i just got froggy hats :-[

Why sword349@hotmail.com??
Officially quitted

HaZZe

HaZZe

wow 2 SG at wall very nice ;)

Danimal

The server really isn't handling it too well...