News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seifer

Nope. Sorry, you discredited yourself with your jester inventory. Anything else you said in that post can't be taken at face value.

Freeforall

Quote from: Seifer on October 03, 2010, 08:54:00 PM
Nope. Sorry, you discredited yourself with your jester inventory. Anything else you said in that post can't be taken at face value.
It wasn't meant to look real, if you want me to take it off, I can.

Here is my Real inventory:

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on October 05, 2010, 08:06:33 PM
It wasn't meant to look real, if you want me to take it off, I can.

Quit arguing/ bring it to pm. This is for showing screenies though it he didn't specify weather its for fake or real screenies it should be real ones only, but that's just an opinion.
Officially quitted

Mystery

I can attest to that actually happening, seeing as I was there.

Quote from: Forum on October 05, 2010, 08:10:10 PM
Quit arguing/ bring it to pm. This is for showing screenies though it he didn't specify weather its for fake or real screenies it should be real ones only, but that's just an opinion.
Unnecessary much? It was obviously a joke, and other have posted some things that were fake/not related to this topic. That's okay once in a while, as long as everyone doesn't get their panties in a bunch over it.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

xCoCex

WTH!!
A BANDIT!:D

Edit:

JUST GOT A NINJA MASK!!!
IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
THX FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

Prosper

It's funny how I got level 100 on 10/10/2010...

xCoCex

Lucifer

Finally. Found DH right before hitting 100, =D!

xCoCex

Congrats Lucifer!
Btw.: Why looks GS so weird on your screen? :o

Freeforall

Congratulations on the 100 guys! I'm just now level 91.

DeamonClawz

I think this is the only screenshot ever completely released to you guys of my inventory. I have no space for BC or Spire! D:

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DeamonClawz on October 16, 2010, 12:07:47 AM

I think this is the only screenshot ever completely released to you guys of my inventory. I have no space for BC or Spire! D:

Well if you needed to make room the 2 items I would delete are your DBE and your Tophat...also you have no room for a snowball!!!!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0