News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyco-RC

- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

CherryPie

CherryPie

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 21, 2010, 03:21:03 PM
Those darn wooden hammers
soo commmon
Those darn bbe
common too
While agreeing with the wh from cacti, I have to say bbe are WAY more rare. took me 100 levels to get em with crappy. :|
And then some stupid dev comes around and makes BanditCover faster.. (sry meiun :x)

Tyco-RC

GB and Fed double drop, woot!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Danimal

CherryPie

Slasher is obviously too rare. It's okay if a lss is only dropped every 200th SG, but it is not okay if slasher behaves like that. Only one getting slasher from sg this year was DC, if I remember correctly. >.>

Seifer

Quote from: CherryPie on November 22, 2010, 08:42:25 AM
Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 21, 2010, 03:21:03 PM
Those darn wooden hammers
soo commmon
Those darn bbe
common too
While agreeing with the wh from cacti, I have to say bbe are WAY more rare. took me 100 levels to get em with crappy. :|
And then some stupid dev comes around and makes BanditCover faster.. (sry meiun :x)

Whut?

foG

.... I have been non stop playing during both easter events and have killed like a thousand of bunnies. And all I got is ONE pair of white bunny ears. :(

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Forum

Double drop Bandit mask and Dagger

Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on November 22, 2010, 05:16:50 PM

Pff. [rainonyourparade]I get like 2 of those double drops per day, not that monumental.[/rainonyourparade]

Quote from: Seifer on November 22, 2010, 04:13:33 PM
Whut?

See, it balances out. You get 6 BBE(I know you had another not shown in there), and no Spire Dagger!  ;D

Also, BBE are rare. Bunny ears are too, it's just that Ceroblitz is a lucky son of a biscuit.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on November 22, 2010, 08:13:40 PM

Pff. [rainonyourparade]I get like 2 of those double drops per day, not that monumental.[/rainonyourparade]
helol. I was thinking stuff like that when I saw it. BMs are not rare anymore, and daggers are worthless! Hah!
But congratulations on your double drop anyways. :P

Jackabomb

Quote from: RayRay on November 22, 2010, 10:02:07 PM
Quote from: Mystery on November 22, 2010, 08:13:40 PM

helol. I was thinking stuff like that when I saw it. BMs are not rare anymore, and daggers are worthless! Hah!
But congratulations on your double drop anyways. :P
Daggers are worthless? Hah! I assume you've never stopped by the wall to see me carve up sand fiends and cacti. I'm becoming rather adept with it?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: foG on November 22, 2010, 04:31:44 PM
.... I have been non stop playing during both easter events and have killed like a thousand of bunnies. And all I got is ONE pair of white bunny ears. :(

I feel your pain...to this day I have still never owned BBE...and I swear I have, throughout my SO carreer, partaken in the massacre of more bunnies than anyone else...I actually didn't even get my first WBE drop till I was around lvl 30 on HotChocolate...Mr Pwnage, who I did all of my hunting on, has still never see a pair of ears, ever, of any sort.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Seifer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 23, 2010, 12:46:43 AM

I feel your pain...to this day I have still never owned BBE...and I swear I have, throughout my SO carreer, partaken in the massacre of more bunnies than anyone else...I actually didn't even get my first WBE drop till I was around lvl 30 on HotChocolate...Mr Pwnage, who I did all of my hunting on, has still never see a pair of ears, ever, of any sort.

I`ve probably got you beat. I didn`t get6 BBE by sitting on my ass. As some can probably attest, I ^played probably 16 hours a day the entire easter event, non stop hunting bandit area while watching Star Trek Voyager. This is where I killed the majority of my BAs, getting over 600k more gold without selling. So just wait for the next holiday and slaughter!

Jackabomb

Quote from: Seifer on November 23, 2010, 01:52:40 AM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 23, 2010, 12:46:43 AM

I`ve probably got you beat. I didn`t get6 BBE by sitting on my ass. As some can probably attest, I ^played probably 16 hours a day the entire easter event, non stop hunting bandit area while watching Star Trek Voyager. This is where I killed the majority of my BAs, getting over 600k more gold without selling. So just wait for the next holiday and slaughter!
Oh. Well, if this has something to do with Star Trek, then it's easy to understand.