News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Forum

Officially quitted

darkflash

santas ftw

viking :O

SG :O

Freeforall

Green Beret on Tuathal and leveled up to 71.

House

con gratz  :o you have a GS  :'(

Forum

Lol.. I got kicked for saying "Omg my mom got raped!!..." and i couldn't finish i was about to say "In a pokemon match vs my brother :P"
Officially quitted

sly 3 4 me

The first part of the sentence wasn't funny, and it still doesn't look funny with the 'second' part, Forum.

Forum

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on March 05, 2011, 01:27:23 PM
The first part of the sentence wasn't funny, and it still doesn't look funny with the 'second' part, Forum.
That's dandy little buddy i thought it was funny though.
Officially quitted

Celson

Quote from: Forum on March 05, 2011, 11:06:05 AM
Lol.. I got kicked for saying "Omg my mom got raped!!..." and i couldn't finish i was about to say "In a pokemon match vs my brother :P"

Your humor is tasteless and your joke was terrible. I pity you.

Forum

Quote from: Celson on March 05, 2011, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: Forum on March 05, 2011, 11:06:05 AM

Your humor is tasteless and your joke was terrible. I pity you.
Instead you should pity yourself for my humor is of my own kind if you don't like then keep it to yourself.
Officially quitted

sly 3 4 me

Well, perhaps instead of having to say that, keep the humor which is of it's own kind to yourself.. You're special in your own way, just like everyone else. But yeah, back to pictures.

darkflash

hacker? and i got banned for 24 hours cause i got dc/ed right before sg was almost dead and i came back and i asked people nicely to wait for me to get some hits and everyone kept killing it so i got like 10 coins so i was like THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HIT IT GUYS I REALLY ****** APPRECIATE IT! and i got banned :/ but i had to leave yesterday and im busy today so i wouldnt of been able to play anyway lol

thekolla

darkflash

ya ik really 24 hours though cause usually its like 2 hours on the first time or something wtf now theres an SG that I could actually get hits on but im banned D: