News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

ok NO bandit cover is no where NEAR common!

igufed

I think BC and Spire are both pretty common.  Look at the number of active players who have those items.  It's quite a few.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

jackel1994

Quote from: igufed on March 21, 2011, 03:20:51 PM
I think BC and Spire are both pretty common.  Look at the number of active players who have those items.  It's quite a few.

If an item takes over 80 straight levels of grinding to still not have then i declare it uncommon :b The few who have are either incredibly lucky, or have invested many hours into trying to acquire gaining it.

darkflash

agreed with jackel ive spent almost all of my lvls there and im a pure agi almost lvl 76 and i've got 1 good drop and it was a fricken spire which has to be the worst weapon in the entire game.

jackel1994

Quote from: darkflash on March 21, 2011, 03:40:54 PM
agreed with jackel I've spent almost all of my lvls there and im a pure agi almost lvl 76 and i've got 1 good drop and it was a fricken spire which has to be the worst weapon in the entire game.

It is all entirely chance though, so in theory, you can kill 50 BA and get 50 spire in a row. Chance of that happening? slim to none. You can't complain though because there are many more players who have spent much longer time there than you and still do not have anything. This includes players other then myself. On a side note, spire is meant to do damage at a high rate requiring you to invest at least SOME points into stamina to be able to tolerate its consumption, and the rate of which damage can be dealt compensates for the total damage output. Also you have only 6 str, how could you possibly do any damage with any weapon as a matter of fact? Any weapon you use wont do what you want it to because of how your build neglects int and str. Now players who have builds necessary for this weapon can use it to for its full advantage. PVP Lucifer whilst him using spire and tell me it still sucks ;).

darkflash

coinsplosion!

SG dead

Chaos111

Gentlemen

More Gentlemen

Gentlemen Scythe's

Life is only the beginning of the story.

saraahhwk

I earned Bandit Cover for So-Crappy ;)
Btw. it was from first BA! =o

Freeforall

Celson

Quote from: saraahhwk on March 24, 2011, 12:11:26 PM

Just... Stop... I've had enough. You're killing me.

saraahhwk

Sorry :(

Just posting screenshots..

House

i want your luck :C :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on March 25, 2011, 04:00:04 AM
Quote from: saraahhwk on March 24, 2011, 12:11:26 PM

Just... Stop... I've had enough. You're killing me.
Why are YOU mad? You finally got GS on TheGodfather.

If anything, I'M the one who should be annoyed here.

....And I am, very much so.  >:(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

king

haha forgot the inv..so I posted another pic of inv.
and this was after i logged in pretty much..just walked there

darkflash

you have no idea how much bunnys ive killed and i dont even have ONE pair of ears..