News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

and to get back on topic .....
i HAve gotten my egg HAt after 10 eggs  IM SO HAPPY!!!
and sorry for the bad pic i went to fast

Tidus

2nd kat on Petropolis:

And frog hat on Petropolis :)

darkflash

gratz to both you guys are really lucky !

Beastmode

i hav gotten all bunny ears now time to get egg hat XD

darkflash

foG

Quote from: foG on April 21, 2011, 02:40:42 PM
MY FIRST EARS EVVVVAAAARR!! woo I are happy :>

Mh I just realized you look !@#$n gay with those ears. Banditmask looks waaaaay more gangsta and ol' skool... why did I want bbe so bad again?

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

CherryPie

Quote from: foG on April 22, 2011, 06:05:15 AM
Quote from: foG on April 21, 2011, 02:40:42 PM
MY FIRST EARS EVVVVAAAARR!! woo I are happy :>

Mh I just realized you look !@#$n gay with those ears. Banditmask looks waaaaay more gangsta and ol' skool... why did I want bbe so bad again?

Idk what's the deal with bunny ears anymore anyway. White and black ears are both way more rare than bandit masks and are in the end more or less the same speedwise. Bandit Covers are the real deals boys ;)

CherryPie

Egg hunting is very efficient at 1PM GMT +1 today :D
I ran only once from the very far right of the map to the mountain and got over 30 eggs, the last one I openend included this:

Freeforall

jannik

3. Gs on chuck sry mystery

Beastmode

i was going down the street and wanted to jump on the roof of this building. Out of no where this freakin egg just appears. I didnt know wat to do and paniced and just smash it. A freakin egg hat comes out of it. I grabbed it. XDDDDDDD

Jmac

Quote from: Beastmode on April 22, 2011, 06:02:35 PM
i was going down the street and wanted to jump on the roof of this building. Out of no where this freakin egg just appears. I didnt know wat to do and paniced and just smash it. A freakin egg hat comes out of it. I grabbed it. XDDDDDDD

Win. ;)

darkflash

you were going down the street?

Beastmode

yea the street of grass. duhh

darkflash