News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastmode

The dude with all those scythes is lucky XDD

darkflash

To me anyone with ANY type of hammer is lucky -_-

and just got to lvl 99 on red_banana I think ima just give up on him he has 94 agi 6 str he needs to be 100 for 99agi but im working on my pure str if anyone wants to get RED to 100 feel free to message me the acc can be like part yours if you do.

darkflash

another frog hat :O all i ever wanted was a wh -_-

Supercowy

@darkflash

It has come to my attention that you post so much. You have to reply to every single post that gets posted by someone else. You are even starting to double post. Would you mind editing your previous posts instead of making a new one for every single drop you get? I would love to see some unique pictures, I'm not waiting for you to post a screenshot of every weapon or hat that drops for you because it is getting pretty anoying. Thank you.

RayRay

Darkflash, here's the fastest tutorial of the Edit button:

Why we don't double-post: It raises your post count and makes non expert popularity.

Forum

Officially quitted

Cactuscat222

Don't forget: 3 posts all telling Darkflash not to post screenshots in a screenshot thread aren't very helpful. >.>

If he has screenshots to post, then I'll be damned if anyone tells him not to post them in the thread dedicated to them. If you have multiple screenshots in the same day, then yeah, it'd be nice if you just updated your last post.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Lucifer

Quote from: Forum on May 03, 2011, 08:30:03 PM
Quote from: darkflash on May 03, 2011, 08:13:37 AM
another frog hat :O all i ever wanted was a wh -_-

Quote from: Forum on May 01, 2011, 06:06:11 PM
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000POST!@@@@@@@@@@@@

Zario777

I don't remember the stick characters looking like that. Nor do I remember that wep =O
And what area is that?!
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Danimal

I seriously recommend getting back on topic guys..

DeamonClawz

To get this topic back on track...

I will post one of my old screenies during a tournament. (Can't remember the name of it)

CherryPie

<pic deleted on request> 

Wait for Meiuns official statement on the v3 beta, which may happen this month already ;)

TANK

a glimmer of hope sparked in my heart from jakes few words about a "beta" thank you jakethesnake

Jmac

Not like it matters but:

81 strength = one hit blobs with katana  ;)

darkflash