News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

haha LMAO and what is your rb count now ? D: sorry I was lagging too bad again thats why i left earlier

Supercowy

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 07, 2011, 06:11:57 PM

Once again, not necessary, but either way: 85 base strength. 8) Oh, and 83 strength is enough to 2 hit kill rock demons with the wooden hammer and 90 is enough to 4 hit kill with katana! ;D

Chat and pic is win.

Wow! @ rb's

Your strength is awesome. I have 70 base currently(level 99)
Do you have an SH yet? I've been searching for one for pretty long too. No succes yet:(

I found 2 BBB's when running around in noob land.

darkflash

No super he doesn't have sh thats why he was there D: I am also a lvl 50 pure str and was searching for one for a long time I cannot seem to obtain one took me all the way to lvl 45 to obtain the wooden hammer from cactus D:

Drewz

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/lolso.png/        -     couldnt directly put the picture??? T_T oh well.
proud owner of Spire dagger. dropped on 25

sly 3 4 me

Here's his image:

I was semi-afk, that's why I'm not over there. ;)

Also, you need to add [ img] and [/ img], the first one is at the beginning, and the one with / is at the end. You remove the space between the brackets in the img tag.

darkflash

Supercowy

Quote from: darkflash on May 08, 2011, 01:48:42 PM
loner

Darkflash, you are getting so anoying to me and I think I'm not the only one who's angry about your posting behaviour. You obviously post to every single post in this thread to get your post count up. Posts like the one I quoted above are really getting on my nerves. Stop being so idiotic and don't post when you have nothing usefull to say. I saw Danimal gave you a warning already and you just keep on double/triple posting and replying with only 1 word. Stop it because we really have enough of your posting.

I love the spire! I got it a few days ago at my friends house. We had to go but he just donated and saw the BA for the first time and asked me to kill it. I decided to kill it and I found a spire. I was so happy he laughed at my reaction when it dropped:P

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Supercowy on May 08, 2011, 03:28:58 PM
Quote from: darkflash on May 08, 2011, 01:48:42 PM
loner

I love the spire! I got it a few days ago at my friends house. We had to go but he just donated and saw the BA for the first time and asked me to kill it. I decided to kill it and I found a spire. I was so happy he laughed at my reaction when it dropped:P

It's funny how you always stumble over good drops like that. I find whenever I acquire something good it is never during grinding, but maybe some random fluke monster. I guess I kinda like how that works, makes it all the better.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Drewz

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on May 08, 2011, 01:11:58 PM
Here's his image:

Also, you need to add [ img] and [/ img], the first one is at the beginning, and the one with / is at the end. You remove the space between the brackets in the img tag.

Thats what I do but it shows a square with an X in it. >.>

Jmac

Quote from: Drewz on May 08, 2011, 04:02:25 PM
Here's his image:

On most phot uploading sites, there should be four different links for each image, the direct image link is the one that you need to post on here. I use photobucket, so idk about imageshack much, but I'm pretty positive that there is a direct link.

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Drewz on May 08, 2011, 04:02:25 PM
Here's his image:

Yeah, the image you linked to was the imageshack page with the image itself on the page there. It didn't link because it wasn't actually a picture. I clicked your link and then the picture on that page, which went to the page with only the picture on it. This is the url you linked to: 'http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/lolso.png/ ', and the url which had the picture was 'http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6718/lolso.png';. As you can see, the first link has the 'my-images', which means it was in the portfolio page, not the image page. The img90 or any other server number is a good sign to know that's the image url.

Drewz

Thanks for the help and just got this:

Before the BA appeared I said: Today is my lucky day, if I kill a BA I should get a Spire Dagger. Well here it comes :D!!!

Forum

Quote from: Drewz on May 08, 2011, 05:03:10 PM
Thanks for the help and just got this:

Before the BA appeared I said: Today is my lucky day, if I kill a BA I should get a Spire Dagger. Well here it comes :D!!!
Do alt+ prnt scr for a screenie because why did you not screenie your lvl?
Officially quitted

Drewz

I did Printscreen on my keyboard, no idea why it didnt lol

Jmac

No, he means, press alt and printscreen at the same time. This makes it where only the currently active window is screened. This way, everything will be copied off of the Stick-Online screen and only that screen.