News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Quote from: darkflash on May 14, 2011, 04:48:53 AM
Tons OF RB's BUT TONS TONS TONS MORE RDs! And nothing all I want is a stone hammer D: started the day at lvl 55 now im 58 :P 53 str O.O This is my rd drop collection and beileve me drops dont come easy from them! I KILLED TONS PLUS THERE WAS 4 PLAYERS ON SO SPAWN RATE WAS SOOO FREAKIN LOW! LIKE 1 EVERY 3 MIN!! Freakin crazy but ya I never really seen a mountain drop collection so ya thought this was pretty neat :P there is 4 feather hats 2 short sword 1 viking helm :I

Dang, that's a lot of drops. Good luck

buffi

Freeforall

Quote from: buffi on May 14, 2011, 11:44:20 AM
Level 23 GS on Ruffi

Congrats! Very nice level for a GS :)

Mystery

What is this, I don't even....

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on May 14, 2011, 01:34:49 PM
Quote from: Mystery on May 14, 2011, 12:57:04 PM
What is this, I don't even....

Be happy...ffs
I am; what made you think I wasn't? My last post was meant to convey complete surprise.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

Beastmode

Has this ever happened to anyone??
Havin a item on top of another item in two different drops??

darkflash

gratz mystery and gratz rufii You 2 are very lucky >:I

spike-balll

darkflash

Supercowy

Alriiiiight, So today something really weird happened. We were just drinking a couple of beers at the mountain when we heard some strange noises coming towards us from far away. We didn't really bother to look where it came from so we kept on drinking and talking. It was really cosy but we also noticed that the noise kept on getting louder. So I ran away from the top and what I saw there...I couldn't believe my eyes. A group of atleast 10 vikings came running towards us with their vicious spears and their viking helms. I learned from my father to keep my head cool so I started thinking of anything that I could use to fight the vikings. I found a pipe on the ground and I quickly picked it up. After that I used a small piece of rope that I found in my pocket to attach my beer glass to the pipe. I swung it over my head and killed every single viking untill there was only one left. I managed to get a shot of the last viking alive. It was a really hard fight but I managed to kill them all.

Zario777

After 459 agonizing Bandit Assassin kills 17 Daggers, and 25 Bandit Masks, my quest for my Spire had come to an end on May 14, 2011

(The words to the right are from Notepad, where I recorded all of the information [It says 460 because I killed one more and got dagger #18])
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Jmac

:o Congratz!!! You've been trying for a long time bro, you deserve one just like Mr. E deserved his BC. :) Hopefully I get a stone hammer before 100 lmao, only 1 pixel in so far. :P

CherryPie

Quote from: Supercowy on May 14, 2011, 06:32:31 PM
Alriiiiight, So today something really weird happened. We were just drinking a couple of beers at the mountain when we heard some strange noises coming towards us from far away. We didn't really bother to look where it came from so we kept on drinking and talking. It was really cosy but we also noticed that the noise kept on getting louder. So I ran away from the top and what I saw there...I couldn't believe my eyes. A group of atleast 10 vikings came running towards us with their vicious spears and their viking helms. I learned from my father to keep my head cool so I started thinking of anything that I could use to fight the vikings. I found a pipe on the ground and I quickly picked it up. After that I used a small piece of rope that I found in my pocket to attach my beer glass to the pipe. I swung it over my head and killed every single viking untill there was only one left. I managed to get a shot of the last viking alive. It was a really hard fight but I managed to kill them all.