News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly 3 4 me

It's probably from his intense speed explosion from getting there. The world couldn't keep up with how fast he was going.  :D

Infection

Quote from: 11clock on May 27, 2011, 05:01:50 PM
Quote from: Jmacrules on May 16, 2011, 04:36:02 PM
Soooooo, I finally sold my extra wizard, GS, top hat, and WH, and I got the four greatest hats in the game in return :o
-snip-

What's with the bushes to the right? o.o

Well, it's pretty obvious that Jmac has such a high amount of Agility, that the bushes tried to attempt at a motion blur to be more cool since they felt uncool, but it was a bad attempt and it just looked horrible.

Pretty obvious, like I said. Duh.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Jmac

Yeap, having 98 strength ends up giving me an agility bonus, you guys should try it sometime. >_<

sly 3 4 me

One is the loneliest number.... (More people need to go online). There'd normally be atleast 5 people on around this time.  :P

Jmac

Everyone is usually playing Terraria or just plain too busy to play anymore.  :( I guess I'll start playing some more since I don't hafta work this summer! ;D

darkflash

I just started playing SO again recently are bordom of terraria and now like no one plays anymore 75% im the only one online cmon guys D: Anyways,

bunny got hops :O

Lucifer

Quote from: darkflash on June 02, 2011, 08:09:18 AM
I just started playing SO again recently are bordom of terraria and now like no one plays anymore 75% im the only one online cmon guys D: Anyways,

bunny got hops :O

Most peeps are easing into summer, I've been at friend's since it started. Activity usually kicks up a bit mid-late summer when everybody is bored as hell. ;)

igufed

Hasn't been too many screenshots lately, so, here goes another one from me...

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

RayRay

After a month of inactivity, and seeing how inactive Stick Online became, I decided to jump in the game. 15 minutes in,

EDIT: The server went down. That was fast. o.o

11clock

Quote from: igufed on June 02, 2011, 09:27:10 PM

I just came up with a theory. When Mystery is nearby, chances of drops for everyone but him increases by 999%.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on June 02, 2011, 10:02:00 PM
Quote from: igufed on June 02, 2011, 09:27:10 PM

I just came up with a theory. When Mystery is nearby, chances of drops for everyone but him increases by 999%.
It's a Mystery why!

darkflash

I feel so bad for mystery Meiun should just give him a gs what he deserves!  ;D

Mystery

Quote from: darkflash on June 03, 2011, 02:24:27 PM
I feel so bad for mystery Meiun should just give him a gs what he deserves!  ;D
No, he shouldn't.

Also, on a side note, I nominate igufed for the 'Most Great Swords Obtained in Stick Online' award.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

God-I-Suck

lmao, lovin' that avatar, Mystery.

Celson

Quote from: God-I-Suck on June 05, 2011, 03:11:29 AM
lmao, lovin' that avatar, Mystery.

Rolf hahahaha that is very smart ;P

Good one Mystery trollolol.