News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Obviously he should delete the spire dagger and the great sword perfect!

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on June 18, 2011, 03:22:58 PM
Seriously? Delete green candy cane, lantern is better and you still have 2 other candy canes. Whip is still stronger than snowball and it can be deleted but you can still save room by deleting punkin or jacko and keeping 1 you can always get em at halloween again.
I'm not going to delete any of the event items. I have a shot at getting all of them on one account(all I need is the elusive Snowball), which I'm pretty sure has never been done before. Dragoon Helm is rare and slightly helpful, but I was built to utilize Dark Knight Helm, and I never meant to get DH in the first place. It was an accident. I cannot utilize DH properly with my build as is. If I was forced to delete multiple event items, it would be Bunny Ears, then Deranged Bunny Ears, then BBE.

EDIT: Or since I know multiple people would be annoyed if I deleted it, the most ideal situation would be getting Snowball before I get DKH/Slasher/Inferno/LSB(fat chance of that happening).
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mystery

Double post, blah.

The game appears to be taunting me with my newfound luck after igu broke everything...

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Freeforall

Quote from: Mystery on June 19, 2011, 09:16:15 PM
Double post, blah.

The game appears to be taunting me with my newfound luck after igu broke everything...

I really need a stone hammer.

CherryPie

Double post, blah.

Tis is funneeh! *trollface*

havok

Double post, blah.

lol nice :p

darkflash

Jmac

Haha, you should take a break from SH hunting. It always made me so on edge when I was hunting. I'm leveling up my Vit/Int hybrid and having fun, you should too. ;)

Forum

I may or may not have posted these already, oh well i forget alot. Also none of these are drops which makes them out of the ordinary  ::).

Dipz got kixed

/]

Holding hands

/]

Similar names v1

/]

Similar names v2

/]

Frog fountain

/]

Old pic, youngest stickman to get gs at low lvl

/]
Officially quitted

RayRay

Quote from: Forum on June 23, 2011, 08:50:41 PM
Holding hands

/]
Hey, I think I remember taking that picture too. I don't know what gives us these kind of ideas to do a frog fountain and standing in single file... Those were fun times. :)

EDIT: Here it was. Not exactly the same picture, though.

darkflash

Tuffi

Just got a DH on Tuffi :D
Characters I own:
Tuffi, Puffi, Wuffi, and Nuffi

havok

Tuffi

Characters I own:
Tuffi, Puffi, Wuffi, and Nuffi

Tuffi

Holy %#!@!  Just got a freakin' IS on Tuffi :D
Characters I own: