News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Quote from: stick d00d on September 10, 2011, 09:25:03 PM
Quote from: Jmacrules on September 10, 2011, 06:12:03 PM

It's Great Sword and Inferno Sword Saturday for all! :) Oh and I'm 1/1/42/30 ATM, so....yeah. :-\
Nice, what build are you going for?
The plan for 99 is 1/1/50/50, the build itself is what I like to call the "Non-AFKer", more commonly referred to as "Non-Gufi". :P But seriously, it's a fun build, and I like the account, so it works.

darkflash

Okay Lets call every day "get just gold day" for me :D..

buffi

It appears I'm done with DS's

darkflash

BUFFI GTFO NOW OMFG I'M SITTING AT THE WALL CAN'T EVEN GET A DAMN GS..! But gratz you lucky bastard get over here and give me some luck D:?

Jmac

I'll fight SF with you till I have to go I guess bro. :)
Edit: if anyone wants, i filled all 15 spawn slots in the desert with SF, and he left, so feel free to come kill them.

darkflash

Quote from: Jmacrules on September 11, 2011, 03:03:53 PM
I'll fight SF with you till I have to go I guess bro. :)
Edit: if anyone wants, i filled all 15 spawn slots in the desert with SF, and he left, so feel free to come kill them.
thanks dude killed most of them but nothing :I

Jmac

If you're back, I'll come back over there and help you. :-\

darkflash

well umm right now going to hang with somone might be on later tonight!

Celson

Quote from: darkflash on September 11, 2011, 02:55:23 PM
BUFFI GTFO NOW OMFG I'M SITTING AT THE WALL CAN'T EVEN GET A DAMN GS..! But gratz you lucky bastard get over here and give me some luck D:?

You get nothing!

darkflash

Quote from: Celson on September 12, 2011, 02:32:21 AM

You get nothing!

So true :'( I haft to be the unluckiest person in SO item wise :I

Mystery

Quote from: darkflash on September 12, 2011, 05:51:51 PM
Quote from: Celson on September 12, 2011, 02:32:21 AM

You get nothing!

So true :'( I haft to be the unluckiest person in SO item wise :I
Not even close.

One person who comes to mind for just how ridiculously long he's been around grinding with little to show for it is foG(DH, 2 GS, BBE, everything else he earned), although I wouldn't definitively call him the unluckiest as he's at least gotten those.

And despite how I like to bring up my past misfortunes, I've got an above-average inventory.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

darkflash

Nope I'm definitely the unluckiest you guys have NO idea most of the time i'm playing by myself My lvl 99 armystrong cant even get a tophat -_-

darkflash

Mr.E I believe you have a traitor.

Prosper

No way ! don't beleive him.. It's a lie... obviously it was edited.

darkflash

Haha.. :P nope completly legit