News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Lucifer on September 27, 2011, 04:05:14 PM
Hey Grue, it looks like you're having some trouble with your pictures. Just for your information, posting several times in a row is generally frowned upon. If you'd like to fix a post you've made, try out the modify button at the top right corner of it.

It should be to the right of the quote button, like so.

Grueffelo, as Lucifer had mentioned on the previous page, it's good to edit posts to prevent double or triple posting. Please simply add the tags with the URL into the first post if no one else has posted since the last time you posted.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on September 28, 2011, 03:51:40 PM
Hey Grue, it looks like you're having some trouble with your pictures. Just for your information, posting several times in a row is generally frowned upon. If you'd like to fix a post you've made, try out the modify button at the top right corner of it.

Grueffelo, as Lucifer had mentioned on the previous page, it's good to edit posts to prevent double or triple posting. Please simply add the tags with the URL into the first post if no one else has posted since the last time you posted.

And on top of that, don't post each picture in an individual post. Make a single post with every image you wish to share.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

RayRay

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 28, 2011, 04:42:39 PM
Quote from: sly 3 4 me on September 28, 2011, 03:51:40 PM

And on top of that, don't post each picture in an individual post. Make a single post with every image you wish to share.
Don't know how? Watch this Grue. Click the Quote button to the right to see how I did this.

Quote from: grueffelo on September 28, 2011, 10:53:27 AM
Fail..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jmac

KaptainKohl

I got a Stonehammer! while me ruffi, hitme, and stick_d00d were hunting RBs. SO HAPPY!

Jmac

I'm happy you got one bro :). Good luck on getting a DKH now! ;D

Tyco-RC

Another SH, Wheres my DKH!!!
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

House

I got a top hat :D

darkflash

Quote from: House on October 07, 2011, 05:09:39 AM
I got a top hat :D

Gratz on SH guys and house I still need one of those at lvl 99 lol :P

KaptainKohl

omfg i got another STONEHAMMER SO happy! EVeryone come to the mountain now!

ARTgames

Dude can i have one. :P Anyway congradsx2

darkflash

Soo many stone hammers how do they do it :( gratz

Jmac

Me and you both can't get one Dark. :( Oh well, best thing to do is keep trying! ;D