News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Quote from: Jmacrules on October 08, 2011, 09:53:51 PM
Me and you both can't get one Dark. :( Oh well, best thing to do is keep trying! ;D

Ya I agree it'll come someday..maybe.

Jmac

I got a Green Beret from the last SG. First SG drop on any of my accounts. :-\

House

congratz how sg get to moutain???

Matty_Richo

Quote from: House on October 10, 2011, 04:15:38 AM
congratz how sg get to moutain???
Did you think that maybe he got it in the desert and happened to be wearing it at the mountain... Considering the chat doesn't say 'Obtained a green beret' we can assume he obtained it a while before the screenshot was taken.

Alternatively Meiun spawned it there.

TANK

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here are the shark hat brothers Buffi (sk8) double ( face and muFFi, and there underdog minions staby and shanky. Theres also a guest appearance by bandit mask

edit:i was going to edit to put gold coin in but he was being mean to me ingame so fuk u gold coin

buffi

ARTgames

Why do i even come in this topic. It just make me rember how lazy I am and how I dont get the items I want.

Lingus

Ok wait. So we seriously aren't getting any information about the images Jake posted? He's just gonna waltz in here, post up some screenshots that make it look like we're getting new SO2 content and waltz right back out. No follow up. No explanation. I think they're trying to make us crazy...

stick d00d

Yep I made a topic about it, no reply  :(

Jmac

Level 99 on HitMe! As stated in the chat, I don't know what to do with my 2 stat points...I'll either put them both into vitality or agility, but I don't know yet. Final build will be 1/6/44/56 either way. Anyone want to give me suggestions?

House

CONGRATZ i want level 99 CONGRATZ

Beastmode

House

Lucifer

Oh no!

The Blob King has signed a treaty with the Rock Demons, and is amassing an army to march upon the Town!
All is lost!

TANK

dont worry luce gunblade and the valiant symbolik have conquered the bob army and his rock beast disciples. many were lost...mosplee23 didn't make it....