News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly 3 4 me

Tyco-RC

Was helping kill bandits an I must have hit BA and I got another BC.... Sorry!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Beastmode

Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 15, 2012, 01:24:36 PM
Was helping kill bandits an I must have hit BA and I got another BC.... Sorry!!!!

I think is kind of funny how people on this game get the items they already have and can't get the items they want :\

Zorrou

Lucifer

No spire for Ricardo, keep it up guys!
:D

Zorrou

Now green beret ^^ Its my lucky week.

Asterix

Finally got my BA drop, Happy Halloween everyone! :P

Tyco-RC

Just got an IS on Tyco

- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

CherryPie

was looking for a DH on Crappy since 2008 and after well over 300 DS, the path has come to an end :-)

Lucifer

catmadman

Jackabomb

The random drop system really was the only fair or sensible way to do it...

But I'll be darned if it isn't downright infuriating sometimes! I'm not so sure the server's drop generator hasn't become a sentient AI. It's only way to vent its hatred for humans would be exactly the kind of unpredictable results we've been seeing!* And with all the "minor changes and fixes" over the years, some snippets of self -modulating/ -feeding back/ -rewriting/ -bootstrapping omni-code  definitely could have slipped through the cracks!

*Jackabomb is aware that this constitutes the definition of random. Jackabomb was--Agh! No! Bad Jackabomb! AAgh! Not third person! I! I was making a joke.

havok

Quote from: Forum on June 27, 2009, 10:29:57 PM
Quote from: Aqua on June 27, 2009, 10:22:05 PM

Wtf...I have same image. This one was my favorite used a desktop background,unedited, kicked for owning? ... You also cut ppl out and i doubt you were even there!!!

Ah the good ole days when bitchown played I miss that guy

Fisuman

catmadman