News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Dan decided to challenge us with trivia with an SG as the prize. ;)

KrazyMotha

screen capture windows

2nd DH! first account ever to get a DH and now i have 2

scsox

Quote from: KrazyMotha on January 10, 2014, 12:36:19 AM

screen capture windows

2nd DH! first account ever to get a DH and now i have 2

Didn't the "froggy" hat just come out a few years ago? If that hat is higher in your inventory, then doesn't that mean that you obtained your first DH prior to obtaining the froggy?

KrazyMotha

The "froggy" hat is higher in my inventory. I got the "froggy" before i got my first DH. This account was started when SO became an open server?

scsox

Quote from: KrazyMotha on January 10, 2014, 11:49:04 AM
The "froggy" hat is higher in my inventory. I got the "froggy" before i got my first DH. This account was started when SO became an open server?

Quote from: scsox on February 13, 2010, 02:05:10 AM

Bad ass ;)

My DH is higher in my Inventory than my froggy though.. I'm just saying that you didn't get the first DH.

Do you mean that your DH is the first DH you personally have got ever?

Jmac

Quote from: scsox on January 10, 2014, 12:22:24 PM
Quote from: KrazyMotha on January 10, 2014, 11:49:04 AM

Quote from: scsox on February 13, 2010, 02:05:10 AM

Bad ass ;)

My DH is higher in my Inventory than my froggy though.. I'm just saying that you didn't get the first DH.
He meant that it was the first account he owns that got a DH, not the first account ever.

darkflash

Ya that one flew right over your head ;D

KrazyMotha

Jmac

My goal was just to get to 50% by the end of Christmas break, but I went above and beyond that! Special thanks to Jex, Dan, Beast, and all others who helped me! :) EDIT: Also thanks to ToxicDuck, you know why! :P

Also Petro helped...kind of....not really.

Jexiur

Quote from: Jmac on January 11, 2014, 11:27:25 PM
My goal was just to get to 50% by the end of Christmas break, but I did it. Special thanks to Jex, Dan, Beast, and all others who helped me! :)

Also Petro helped...kind of....not really.

You're quite welcome, leveling buddy :D

Tidus

Look what I got on Petro! Can't even count the number of DS's I've killed on him over the years lol. Thanks to Dan for spawning some DSs :).

darkflash

What happens when I have been trying for ten plus levels at temple for top hat and I don't get one and my friends mock me, thanks guys  ;)

catmadman

darkflash

KrazyMotha

screen capture

This is a little graphic for some Stick Users, but i needed to share this glorious day with you all!