News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

JoEL

lol owned, I've seen that happen a few times, you're all alone :P

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Ceroblitz

Wait, so that was already there after I left?

DragonReaper

Quote from: Ceroblitz on September 24, 2009, 05:47:54 PM
Wait, so that was already there after I left?

Yeah i was going to go to the wall when a ds spawns right in front of me  :-\

EpicPhailure

Spawns? At the Wall? BLASPHEMY!

11clock

Not really an SO screenshot, but still...

Happened on the chatbox...

uberzleet

lol, it really did happen xD
11clock got really lucky :)
Bandits

tehrozzy

ARTgames

*start praying* oh Meiun! If your out there please bring this back for a Christmas present for your dedicated players.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: ARTgames on September 29, 2009, 06:07:09 PM
*start praying* oh Meiun! If your out there please bring this back for a Christmas present for your dedicated players.

I Concur

Forum

Quote from: Ceroblitz on September 19, 2009, 03:42:07 AM

MAH GB

MAH Lantern

BtW.. during the insane spawn party, Meiun was spawning deluxe and destroying em.. so cruel. I just managed to hit one and get the GB :D
Oh my lord i missed so many spawn partys, i woulda got something good, i hate my life  :-[
Officially quitted

Bo-sox

BtW.. during the insane spawn party, Meiun was spawning deluxe and destroying em.. so cruel. I just managed to hit one and get the GB :D
[/quote] Oh my lord i missed so many spawn partys, i woulda got something good, i hate my life  :-[
[/quote]

i missed them too :(

sly 3 4 me

You have to put [quote ] before the message and then [ /quote ] after the message for it to work, Bo Sox.(Delete the space after the e.)

I've only managed to be at a few spawn parties. I've never been able to get anything good though.  :P