News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Platforms.

Started by NotoriousM4^, June 27, 2009, 07:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

In the new SO3 I would like to see a lot more platforms, just to add to the difficulty of reaching certain places and whatnot. And as touched on by others perhaps platforms that crumble/fall/levitate/move. This would go along with the down jump option (the ability to jump down through a platform), and press down to fall faster Ideas that people have also mentioned earlier. So basically I would just like to see SO3 to have a tougher terrain to navigate.

ARTgames

i see what you mean but I don't want it so hard that its like Mario or a maple story jumping quest. but i just like more platforms because it means more places to go.

Danimal

To my knowledge S.O3 will have a much more intreging layout, and level design, I don't think you'll be disappointed ;)

Lingus

The one thing I don't like when games do this is when they overuse platforms that are just out in space. Like have a huge flight of steps that you can fall through or easily miss steps. If you fall you have to start over at the bottom. It is the most frustrating thing ever.