News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Uncharted 2

Started by Pat, October 01, 2009, 07:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey guys. I dunno if you guys have seen it, but Uncharted 2 is a great multiplayer game on the PS3. At the moment you can download the FREE Uncharted 2 Beta from the PS store. Well worth the download, its awesome. It's a third person shooter where you can jump around and climb stuff to get an advantage over the other team. Theres a small range of weapons which isn't really bad, its easier to choose a main weapon to use. Its a great game and is definitely up on my most wanted right next to COD 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4uxt9iUHo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIfBUOKi36w
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Trogdor

It looks interesting. I like the concept of a throwable "flag" (the treasure) in the first video, and the narrator was hilarious. However, I don't think I'll invest in a PS3 just for this game. I'm still happy with my Wii and Nintendo 64.

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Torch

I've had the beta since june, since I got it with my InFamous preorder. It's pretty fun and I loved the original Uncharted. This is a must buy for me.

HamsterPants

I've also been playing the beta, but I only have 2 days left to play it, needless to say, I'm pretty good at the game, my best game mode is Deathmatch, and I'm freaking scary with a Riot Shield, atleast on the Temple map, other maps are more difficult to make good use of the Shield.

Torch

Gamestrailers, IGN, and Gamespot all gave great reviews for Uncharted 2 with scores above 9 and all commenting on it improving in every possible way from Uncharted. I may just have to preorder this.

Pat

I'm hoping the matchmaking is improved by release, it takes so long to do so. I use the riot shield during Sniper and Pistole matches in the village. Camp in the building on the far left next to the tree where the sniper spawns during regular matches, the idiots rush in with a sniper you can even melee them to death. I'm not usually good at any game but I get a decent score when playing Uncharted 2.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Pat on October 09, 2009, 10:51:11 PM
I'm hoping the matchmaking is improved by release, it takes so long to do so. I use the riot shield during Sniper and Pistole matches in the village. Camp in the building on the far left next to the tree where the sniper spawns during regular matches, the idiots rush in with a sniper you can even melee them to death. I'm not usually good at any game but I get a decent score when playing Uncharted 2.
I hear you dude, it's the easiest way to get kills hands down, it's even easier at the Temple because it's hard to be sneaky there, honestly,  if you're at the temple with rifle and pistola, you'd better grab that shield as fast as you can, you'll be a beast if you work your way into a comfortable spot, just dont stand in the two big rooms where you can get killed by someone on the sniper roost, and be ready to drop your shield if someone throws a grenade.

JoEL

This game looks primising from a game play video I saw on youtube. I will defenatly get this.

Pat

Just 2 more days for us, enjoy it America...

Torch

Bought this game this morning and have been playing it all day. It is fan!@#$ingtastic. Switched over my DVD players HDMI cable to my PS3 and the graphics are incredible. I own the first Uncharted and I can honestly say that they improved upon is significantly in every conceivable way. This is one of the best games I have ever played and anyone who owns a PS3 needs to buy this game.

I haven't tried the multiplayer modes yet, but the beta was great and the real multiplayer can only be better.

Torch

So by the way guys, may as well post PSNs here so we can hookup for online multiplayerzorz.

I'm InfernoJebus

Pat

I bought the collectors edition today, the story line was really cool and the cut scenes are nice. I found the gameplay got repetitive after awhile, jump, climb, shoot, repeat. I haven't played multiplayer yet so I'll do that over the weekend  ;D

I found a few glitches :D
- Holding a riot shield backing against a wall when a grenade blew it up and I fell through the wall and was hanging on the outside of the level.
- Holding backwards while the part with the elevator was loading and I fell through the floor :P