News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Auto-updater problem

Started by Petro, October 17, 2009, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petro

As my client goes to auto-update, it always freezes/stops downloading at the same number. The client itself doesn't freeze, but the download does. Below is what number it always stops on. I've tried allowing the client passed my firewall, and completely turning off my firewall, but both have failed so I know it isn't a firewall problem. Any advice on what I can possibly do will be appreciated.

Forum

You could try redownloading SO  ???
Officially quitted

Petro

Well..whether or not that helped my updater problem..I did remember that the download link sent in the email after you donate is always up to date..so I don't really need to bother fixing my problem lol. Thanks for helping me remember that Forum.

Forum

Officially quitted

Meiun

Hrmmm, thats odd. Download looks to just be crapping out part way (as for why, I don't know). But yeah, whenever I do a game update I always make sure to update the manual download for it as well, so just keep your download link at hand and you should be all set.