News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Help!

Started by elmo, October 18, 2009, 09:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Quote from: Lucifer on October 19, 2009, 01:36:36 PM
Yotta, Meiun only locked the other RL topic because Magebolt was Advertising. We can feel free to talk about any game we enjoy, just don't go around saying "Hey everyone! Go play this game! Weeewwwt!"

I don't remember there being any "Wars" between Stick and Slime Online, o.O.
Well not really wars, but the communities didnt like eachother very much. Like at Stick Online forums, someone mention Slime Online and everyone goes "THAT GAME SUCKS!!! BASICALLY ARGH BLAH BALH You sux" and on the Slime Online side, someone mention Stick Online and everyone goes "OMG THEY ARE SO HATEFUL JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT SO! WE had the abbr SO first! They complain about us having slimes as players and they have STICK CHaracters" etc. etc. Believe me, I was at both sides.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

Quote from: yottabyte on October 19, 2009, 02:43:06 PMBelieve me, I was at both sides.
Ohoho, the truth comes out.
We have a TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!
*CHUCKS KNIFE*

By the way Sk8ter, just FYI, cheering the Devil in public makes people question your sanity. I wouldn't recommend it.

sk8terboi

Quote from: Lucifer on October 19, 2009, 03:33:07 PM
Quote from: yottabyte on October 19, 2009, 02:43:06 PMBelieve me, I was at both sides.
Ohoho, the truth comes out.
We have a TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!
*CHUCKS KNIFE*

By the way Sk8ter, just FYI, cheering the Devil in public makes people question your sanity. I wouldn't recommend it.
i didnt cheer the devil O.O
[SSSS]

Scotty

Quote from: sk8terboi on October 19, 2009, 03:48:16 PM

Ahem...

QuoteYEA GO LUCIFER lol xD

Mystery

Quote from: yottabyte on October 19, 2009, 09:40:22 AM
K guys, lets not turn this into another RL topic that Meiun will lock. Btw, I'm yottabyte ingame xd

Anyway, the only game I can think of is actually Ravaged Lands. There was a game in aug-sep monthshift called Fallen Chaos Online, made by Pat. It's abandoned now, tho.
It's not exactly abandoned, more like 'slower than frozen molasses' in progress. By that I mean, it'll most likely be a LONNNNG time before any progress whatsoever is made. If you want to prove me wrong on that, Pat, go right ahead.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

elmo

Thanks for the help guys. I think I can put up with one of these games until I can donate for SO. :D

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Scotty on October 19, 2009, 04:05:09 PM
Quote from: sk8terboi on October 19, 2009, 03:48:16 PM

Ahem...

QuoteYEA GO LUCIFER lol xD

"Objection" Says Scotty Wright.