News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Little Big Planet

Started by HamsterPants, October 19, 2009, 08:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterPants

Anyone else here play LBP? I'd love to have some friends in this game, i'm a bit of a loner, I make good levels though.

Torch

I play LBP. Add me, my PSN's InfernoJebus

LeGuy

I'm a LBP addict. Add me up on PSN, my name is SolarPrommy.
Whee!

Mystery

Don't have it, but I want it so damn bad. I'm not buying a PS3 just for this game, though. That's what I hate about exclusives for game consoles.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

LeGuy

Quote from: Mystery on October 19, 2009, 09:04:39 PM
Don't have it, but I want it so damn bad. I'm not buying a PS3 just for this game, though. That's what I hate about exclusives for game consoles.

That's exactly what I did, Mystery. And it was worth every penny.

And it's not like there's no other good games for the PS3.
Whee!

Torch

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted 2 are the best reasons to buy a PS3. LBP, Infamous, and the upcoming MAG, are some more.

Mystery

Quote from: LeGuy on October 19, 2009, 09:10:31 PM

I know. MSG4 is another one, like Torch said. There are several others, but I don't have the cash now.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Mystery on October 19, 2009, 09:50:26 PM
Quote from: LeGuy on October 19, 2009, 09:10:31 PM

I know. MSG4 is another one, like Torch said. There are several others, but I don't have the cash now.
Take your time, there's no rush.

Lucifer

I wish I did...
*mumbles at broken ps3...*

Scotty

I went ahead and bought the PS3 pretty much exclusively for MGS4 as I have always (from "Metal Gear" onward) been a nut for Metal Gear (Solid), and 4 was mind-blowing after playing all the others.  I also have LBP, even bought the cheap little MGS add-on costumes and levels.  LBP is a GREAT game to get!  It's one of those where I can play with the GF and she'll just sit there and make funny faces the whole way through LOL!

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Scotty on October 19, 2009, 10:53:25 PM
I went ahead and bought the PS3 pretty much exclusively for MGS4 as I have always (from "Metal Gear" onward) been a nut for Metal Gear (Solid), and 4 was mind-blowing after playing all the others.  I also have LBP, even bought the cheap little MGS add-on costumes and levels.  LBP is a GREAT game to get!  It's one of those where I can play with the GF and she'll just sit there and make funny faces the whole way through LOL!

Even when you were making flaming tits?

Yeah, shame I don't have a PS3. I was interested in LBP too.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Lucifer on October 19, 2009, 10:43:00 PM
I wish I did...
*mumbles at broken ps3...*
Did you get the Yellow Light of Death? My first PS3 got that, it was a 60 GB harddrive, now I have an 80 Gig, but it doesnt play PS2 games.... peice of crapp, lol.

Quote from: Scotty on October 19, 2009, 10:53:25 PM
I understand where you're coming from, but my love for the first Metal Gear Solid is stronger than for the later games, I just like it, it's nostalgic and plain awesome. I mean, I could go back and play that game a thousand times, it was a great game when it came out, and it still is.

Scotty

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 20, 2009, 01:48:29 AM

I understand where you're coming from, but my love for the first Metal Gear Solid is stronger than for the later games, I just like it, it's nostalgic and plain awesome. I mean, I could go back and play that game a thousand times, it was a great game when it came out, and it still is.

I absolutely agree with your statement about Metal Gear Solid.  I played it when it first came out, and still play it to this day (I got it off the PSN for the PS3).  The game was the so revolutionary for the Playstation when it first came out.  The graphics are cheesy, the controls are so basic, and the voice acting is even a little... awkward to listen to, but the story was so incredibly deep, that it is truly jaw-dropping to see where it has come from then to now!

I can say with %100 percent confidence that the Metal Gear (Solid) series has THE BEST plot and storyline to it that I've ever played.  I have never felt so emotionally attached to a game ever, bar none!

ARTgames

Quote from: Scotty on October 20, 2009, 02:26:45 AM
I can say with %100 percent confidence that the Metal Gear (Solid) series has THE BEST plot and storyline to it that I've ever played.  I have never felt so emotionally attached to a game ever, bar none!

What other games have you played?

DarkBlade325

Quote from: ARTgames on October 20, 2009, 05:11:21 PM
Quote from: Scotty on October 20, 2009, 02:26:45 AM

What other games have you played?

MGS bores the happy shit outta me. Dunno why people wet their pants over it..