News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Anime#2

Started by Lucifer, October 20, 2009, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Quote from: krele on August 18, 2011, 09:59:10 PMJust watched Samurai Champloo.
That was a cool anime. I never watched the whole thing though. Just the first several episodes.

krele

Quote from: Lingus on August 19, 2011, 06:25:07 PM
Quote from: krele on August 18, 2011, 09:59:10 PMJust watched Samurai Champloo.
That was a cool anime. I never watched the whole thing though. Just the first several episodes.
Yeah, the story has many holes in it, but it gets addicting after episodes 8 or 9. Then it gets fantastic.

Yankyal

NICHIJOU BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Lucifer

Finally finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Saying it's better than the original really means something, because I truly loved the original. The ending was freaking wack and trolltastic, SO MANY GIANT CIRCLES! Also, Wrath is by far the most badass villain to ever exist.

Yankyal

Has anyone here seen anything besides the usual?

you know, cowboy bebop, big 3, FMA, elfen lied, etc? I've seen a metric !@#$ton of anime but have no one to discuss it with ;_;
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

sly 3 4 me

I've seen many, but I wouldn't have time to remember them all. Maybe I'll make one of those MyAnimeList accounts later; or you could create one and then direct people to it if they have watched certain ones?

Freeforall

I really enjoyed Deathnote.