News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Happy Halloween!

Started by God-I-Suck, October 31, 2009, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

They day ghosts and ghouls come out to play and we scare 'em away is finally here >:D. It's Halloween!
Happy Halloween all! I'm going trick-or-treating with some of my friends, yay for candy. What is everyone else doing?

Torch

Was going to throw a party at my house but I got sick with flu. Going to spend my evening sleeping.

Scotty

BBQ'ing and drinking beer with my boss down at his beach house.

Mr Pwnage

Having special Halloween Time with my girl, with a happy ending. ;)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkBlade325

DarkTrinity

Watched Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures @ my boyfriend's house. Hope you all scared some little munchkins! ^_^
Oh yeah... and we get an extra hour tonight!!! Settin the clocks backkkk

yottabyte

Trick-or-treated with my friends, watched some scary movies that aired that night, than "slept" at HaZZe's house. Woke up to find that HaZZe was sick so everyone had to go home. I was really tired when I came home so I took a 5 hour nap. I didn't woke up until now.... fml

Oh and the candy we got tasted like sh-

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

Happy day I drive around in my van!

Forum

I didn't get to go trick or treating with my friends because i was to sick -.-.
Officially quitted

Jayce

I paintballed with some friends.  Then we got our guns and chased down some 7th and 8th graders untill one started crying cause we hit him so many times....  ;D

Jake

Quote from: Jayce on November 07, 2009, 01:50:44 PM
I paintballed with some friends.  Then we got our guns and chased down some 7th and 8th graders untill one started crying cause we hit him so many times....  ;D
That's not very nice.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Jayce on November 07, 2009, 01:50:44 PM
Yeah...that'd be what I call a "dick move". Good thing you don't live in my neighborhood because if you had shot me...well, let's just say that'd be the end of you. ;)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Jayce

Yea thats why we stoped when he started crying...

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Jayce on November 07, 2009, 02:29:26 PM

You shouldn't have shot em' in the first place..

Jayce

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on November 07, 2009, 07:23:23 PM
Quote from: Jayce on November 07, 2009, 02:29:26 PM

You shouldn't have shot em' in the first place..
And why no?  Lol, we are only freshman and they are 7th/8th graders.