News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mafia 2.??--Day 1

Started by Jackabomb, November 02, 2009, 08:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

Quicky mafia is a type of mafia that is played via the chat box, instead of on the forum. It generally lasts a couple of hours instead of days. I'll try to keep it balanced and simple.
New players head here: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf
As this game has a definite start time, use this to figure out how/if you will be able to play.http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Game Time: Sunday, November 29, 2000 GMT.
Day length: 30 minutes.
Night length: 15 minutes.

Roles:
Pro-Town
1 Cop
1 Doctor
3 Townies

Pro-Scum
2 Mafia Goons

Rules
1. As this is a chat mafia, no PM's will be made to me. Night choice messages will replace PM's. They must contain "##" at the start.
2. When we begin the game, no one may use any color except black in the chat, as I will be the only one posting in colors so that everyone sees it.
3. You may reveal your role at any time, but you may not quote anything from me or out of game to prove your claim.
4. Votes must be bold-ed in this fashion:"vote:TheNoob42". You must "Unvote", before voting, if you wish to change your vote.
5. After the Hammer vote, unvoting will have no effect. The person will still die.
6. Night-talkers will be asked to delete their post containing night-speech, if they don't, they will be mod-killed.
7. There will be NO deleting of posts Whatsoever. If I see it, I will use you as target practice.(aka. Modkill you)
8. Modkills will render a -1 point.
9. At the end of the day is when votes will be counted. I will say,"Begin voting". At this time, only votes may be posted. Without this rule, votes might be buried in pages of other posts, irretrievable.
10. You must remain logged in to the chat for the entire game. It's not that long, so this shouldn't be a problem.
11. Last but not least use common sense, have fun, and don't tick me off, because anvils these days are heavy and one might just land on you...

Players
1.Mystery(Alive-Cop)
2.Epicphail(Alive-Mafia Goon)
3.Pat(Alive-Townie)
4.11clock(Alive-Mafia Goon)
5.Jayce(Alive-Townie)
6.Crozier(Alive-Doctor)
7.Josh(Dead-lynched D1-Townie)

Events:
D1: Josh was lynched. He was town. N1 begins.
N1: Nobody died. D2 begins.
D2:...

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

theskyisblue

11clock

EpicPhailure

Interesting idea, although it may fare better as an Epicmafia game.

I'll join nonetheless.

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

11clock

Joining. Let me know when it starts.

Mystery

I hope this will work out, I might get into this too.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jayce

Jackabomb

Please note, I still need signups. The game will get underway as soon as we have 2 more players. When we do, I'll post the game date and time. If you have signed up, please confirm that you are still planning to play. I will ask for another confirmation when we get close to starting.

crozier

EpicPhailure

Josh

Jackabomb

Yay!! All members have joined. We may accept other entries. Please continue to confirm if you joined befor crozier. Post your locations and the best possible time/date for you to play. The game ought to last no more than 2 hours,  but will probably be over in less than 1 hour, knowing how people do Mafia on this forum. I can't say for sure, since this is the first time doing it. Sending out role PM's. Remember, the game will be conducted in the 'forum games' channel of the chat.

EpicPhailure

San Diego, California is my location (-8 GMT). The time depends on the date, as it could be on a break.