News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mafia 2.??--Day 1

Started by Jackabomb, November 02, 2009, 08:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

Role PM's have been sent. Remember night choices will be using the in-chat private message system. This is accomplished by clicking the name of the player in the right hand window and clicking "send private message". Please don't message someone unless your role allows it. It's against the rules and it ruins the game.

Josh

Wait so when are we starting since im about to go for a motorbiek ride or somehting

EpicPhailure

crozier

Checking in.
When does it begin, tommorow?
EDIT: I live in mountain time.

11clock

Josh

Okay ive recieved my role. 'Confirmed'

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Jackabomb

Officially, the game has begun. Unfortunatly, only 11clock was in chat at the begginning of the game. Sorry guys, but we'll have to settle for normal mafia.

And so, one day in the peaceful town of Mimiga village, at the town hall meeting, King was found dead. A sign was impaled through his body reading "Cower in fear, mimigas. From: Balrog and Misery". Stapled to the sign was his will. "Jack, protect the town in my absence. Toroko, I'm sorry I was so cruel to you. Please help the others find balrog and misery. The rest of you, be good little mimigas and go lynch those imposters...and quote...you don't exist yet, so I'm not saying anything to you."
Needless to say, nobody understood the last part, but the wheels of conflict were set.

Day 1 has begun.

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch or no lynch.

Josh

11clock

Vote: Crozier

Jackabomb

Please use proper voting format, 11clock.

EpicPhailure

Why are we voting Crozier? Also, I found this to be a bit funny.

6. Night-talkers will be asked to delete their post containing night-speech, if they don't, they will be mod-killed.
7. There will be NO deleting of posts Whatsoever. If I see it, I will use you as target practice.(aka. Modkill you)

Lose-lose situation :D

Jackabomb

Therefore, don't night talk! ;D You guys know what I meant.

Mystery

Mimiga Village? What the @!#$.

And you know, you could just reschedule this. I know you had a day's notice, but it was kinda quick. Would be MUCH easier for me(considering we were supposed to RESERVE Mafia games, even though the lazy arse Red hasn't started up his game yet and I was about to start the next game.)

Anyways:

Vote: Josh
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jackabomb

I had scheduled it for a time when it seemed like a majority of players would be able to come on. It was a limited chance, though, and I wanted to grab it while I could. As for reserving games, I don't plan to make a habit of this. Sorry. I don't think red october will be having much to do with mafia anymore. He's developed a negative attitude toward it in general.

This post has no official bearing on the game whatsoever. Continue lynching scum.