News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mafia 2.??--Day 1

Started by Jackabomb, November 02, 2009, 08:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Jackabomb

Vote Count:
Crozier-Josh, 11clock
Josh-Crozier, Mystery

Not voting-Jayce, Pat, epciphailure.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no lynch.

Please use the voting format.
I'm looking into a replacement for Jayce

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

11clock

Jackabomb

Day 1 has ended!
Vote count:
Crozier-Josh
Josh-Crozier, Mystery, Pat, 11clock
With 7 alive, it ws 4 to lynch.

So, after no debate whatsoever, Jack, Toroko, and the rest of the mimigas voted on a whim, to sacrifice Josh to the doctor. He said nothing as they lead him up to the cage at the top of the village. He said nothing as the Doctor took him away, off into the Plantation to an unkown fate.

Upon searching Josh's house, the mimigas found a harmless fishing rod in his house.
Josh was a townie.

Night 1 has begun. Balrog and misery are on the loose. All night choices are due by PM ASAP. By the end of 12/2/09.

Pat

I didn't know this town was in a cave :/

Jackabomb

Hey night-talker! Lynch'im! Oh wait. Forgot I'm not playing.

Jackabomb

And so, at last, morning somehow dawned in the cave we call mimiga village. Jack, having assumed King's duties, roused the town, expecting the worst. To his surprise, everyone was there!

Nobodynoob42 has died. He was a Bulletproof, kingvoting, investigating, vigillante doctor. (in short, every protown role combined.)
Day 2 has begun!

You may begin voting.

EpicPhailure

Pat and 11Clock kind of bandwagon'd on Josh, but then again, it's not sufficient reason for suspicion.

Pat

11clock

This means war!

Vote: Pat

@EP: Well actually I had no idea who to vote for. I changed my vote to Josh because the majority was voting for him. Anyone could be Mafia!

crozier

I vote 11clock.
Still at first you seemed like you didn't care who died.

11clock

Quote from: crozier on December 04, 2009, 07:37:41 PM
I vote 11clock.
Still at first you seemed like you didn't care who died.

No one usually cares who's getting lynched on Day 1 until his role is revealed. I always vote randomly on Day 1. I also vote with the majority sometimes as well.

EpicPhailure

Let's not get triggerhappy with votes. Remember, we're lucky that we still have everyone alive. Let's not waste this chance with the mafia quickly hammering in their votes.

Jackabomb

Vote count:

11clock-Pat, Crozier
Pat-11clock
With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.