News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Community real-life meet?

Started by God-I-Suck, November 08, 2009, 08:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Lucifer on November 09, 2009, 01:42:36 AM
D:
But then you'd all figure out my secret of being a 62 year old russian shemale!

Oh crap!

I knew something was off about you... ;P

As interesting as a big meeting would be, it just won't happen... Maybe if some of you munchkins were older, had jobs and had your parents trust, but good luck there. That, and it would be awkward for me, being the only female. >_>

Actually I was thinkin a while back that it would be interesting if all the GMs(& ex-GMs) were to get together.

Delicious

If it is held in Canada, or America, then I could go... doubt that many would actually head out, and since some of Stick-onlines fanbase is so young, nor will their parents agree to allowing them to see friends they had met through pixelated characters constructed in MS paint. It would be great though, no doubt. I'd love to shakes hands with Dustin and the rest of the gang. :)
Also, there is the concern that one of us may get taken advantaged of - Either by a pedafile or Lucifer, the 62 year old russian shemale...
<3

yottabyte

First, I live in Europe and it's hard to get to America when you are young.
Second, I'm only 13 years old and my parents wouldn't let me.

But I do like the idea.

IF anyone here is a pedophile... haha the thought just makes me lol. I wonder who it would be...

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: yottabyte on November 09, 2009, 10:55:57 AM
First, I live in Europe and it's hard to get to America when you are young.
Second, I'm only 13 years old and my parents wouldn't let me.

But I do like the idea.

IF anyone here is a pedophile... haha the thought just makes me lol. I wonder who it would be...
It would most likely be either Lucifer or myself. The pedophile is a spy!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

LeGuy

On the subject of real-life encounters, imagine if you were in a restaurant and suddenly you heard some guy behind you discussing Stick Online. It would be pretty cool to be able to introduce yourself and see someone from the community in real life.
Whee!

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 09, 2009, 02:35:12 PM

WHAT?! RED SPY IS IN THE BASE?!

Quote from: LeGuy on November 09, 2009, 06:41:21 PM
On the subject of real-life encounters, imagine if you were in a restaurant and suddenly you heard some guy behind you discussing Stick Online. It would be pretty cool to be able to introduce yourself and see someone from the community in real life.

Yeah, those kind of encounters are pretty cool. In addition, if that guy is discussing S.O. with someone else, you'd meet two players! Unless that person who was being talked to was being introduced to the game...

Torch

Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 09, 2009, 07:38:55 PM

Yeah, those kind of encounters are pretty cool. In addition, if that guy is discussing S.O. with someone else, you'd meet two players! Unless that person who was being talked to was being introduced to the game...
Essentially that's how me and specialboy met. We ski at the same club and like 5 years ago, we went up a chairlift together and he mentioned stick online in conversation. Back then it was extremely coincidental, considering the playerbase was waaaay smaller.

stick d00d

Quote from: Torch on November 09, 2009, 07:57:38 PM

was that the first time you ever talked to him? lol

Essentially that's how me and specialboy met. We ski at the same club and like 5 years ago, we went up a chairlift together and he mentioned stick online in conversation. Back then it was extremely coincidental, considering the playerbase was waaaay smaller.
was that the first time you ever met him irl?

Torch

Quote from: stick d00d on November 09, 2009, 08:14:07 PM

was that the first time you ever talked to him? lol

was that the first time you ever met him irl?
Yeah, though he was on my ski team the following years, so I would have met him anyway.

DarkTrinity

Haha, wow. That is epic.

Celson

Quote from: Aqua on November 08, 2009, 11:00:41 PM
There'd be some people I'd like to meet IRL, but it would be awkward to go around and have this guy run up to me and say: 'HEY I'M SCSOX, WHO ARE YOU!?'
~Aqua

Ha! That would be unpleasant.

T-Rok

I think it would be pretty intense. Lol. If it was on the western side of Canada/United States my parents would totally approve. I remember when me and.. I have no idea what his game name was cause we actually met irl after meeting in game cause he lives an hour and a half away. But ya, now were best buds ^_^ lol.

stick d00d

anyone live in Maryland? thats where i'm at

Lucifer

Why don't you all just... post your addresses... and we can see where things go from there...

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Lucifer on November 10, 2009, 12:44:07 PM
Why don't you all just... post your addresses... and we can see where things go from there...

LMAO. Pedo bear rules ;D

Well me, Chaos & Jake all live in MN. But we've known eachother before SO ever existed. lol. And there's only a select group of people that I would actually trust enough to meet irl. :P