News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Community real-life meet?

Started by God-I-Suck, November 08, 2009, 08:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

Am I included in that group?

I live up in vermont.
Livin' in a lonely world.

T-Rok

I know i'm in that group ^_^. Me and the aforementioned friend were actually going to drive down there, but that plan kinda went down like a bomb.

On luci's note of addresses I have no issue with saying mine as far as my city

Kamloops, BC, Canada

Delicious

I'm going to eventually meet looperpunk, he lives merely 10 minutes away from my city.  ;)
We plan on going skateboarding sooner or later, since I always go on road trips finding various spots and parks along the way.
<3

God-I-Suck

Thanks for all the comments and feedback everyone!

Anyone happen to live in Tacoma, Washington?

Cactuscat222

I'm on the West Coast in Tualatin, Oregon. I know Bread lives around me. Any one else?

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

stick d00d

does anybody here live on the east coast?

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Titan

I'll keep his privacy or where he actually live, unless he wants to post himself.
But I live around 20 minutes away from meiun.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Lucifer

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 10, 2009, 03:35:40 PM
And there's only a select group of people that I would actually trust enough to meet irl. :P
Mmmhm.

Me, Me, and Me.
Amirite?
Eh? Eh?

DarkTrinity

Quote from: T-Rok on November 10, 2009, 04:16:09 PM
I know i'm in that group ^_^. Me and the aforementioned friend were actually going to drive down there, but that plan kinda went down like a bomb.

On luci's note of addresses I have no issue with saying mine as far as my city

Kamloops, BC, Canada

Oh dear lord, I read that wrong the first time... XD
I thought you said "that plane went down like a bomb"  :o

Oh wait... Is the friend you're talking about Tordek/K0rn/moneybags/calvin?
Because I know he lives in BC..

@ Lucifer: Well you can't be a pedo towards me... But that doesn't make me trust you, you 62 year old shemale XP

Meiun

Ha, a real life "Stick Online Convention" eh? That'd be amusing, and despite the dorky title I just dubbed it with, probably something a lot of people might even be hypothetically interested in. But as has been said multiple times before, I think the majority of the fan base is a bit too young to be attending anything like that. Last thing I need is a bunch of angry parents upset with me for inspiring their kids to go meet up with a bunch of strangers they met online haha.

But anyways, just noticed the topic has been locked for some reason... Sooooo, Laters.