News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Assassin's Creed 2

Started by tazers, December 02, 2009, 09:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazers

Fantastic. Improves a ton of stuff from the original, and even the stuff it doesn't, well that's okay too.

I'm so busy having fun collecting crap I haven't gotten very far in the real game... but it's still a ton of fun.

I recommend it! Discuss or something

Lingus

This will be the last time I visit this thread until it comes out for PC. I don't want to risk any spoilers or anything. Until then, enjoy the game you console having bastards!

The first game is probably my favorite video game to date, so I have high hopes for this one. We'll see how it goes.

stick d00d

I still don't have the first one... but yea I will probably get this one as soon as i have some money (Christmas). I only played the first one a couple times at a friend's house.

JoEL

Yeah Assassins Creed II beats the first one easily, as you expected. I especially like how it isn't the same #@!$ over and over. I hated the repetitiveness in the first one. I also like all the things to do apart from questing. Really a great game.

Lucifer

I loved the first game, although the repetitiveness got to me after a while, and the final boss sucked some god damn balls. Looking forward to fixing my ps3 and playing #2.

By the way, if anyone didn't notice, Ubisoft made a little live action show of assasin's creed. I haven't watched the whole thing, but I watched the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/assassinscreed#p/u/4/-AABWbCLhdk

Seifer

This game doesen't come out for PC for a few months, ergo, this game sucks.

Also, read the CAD review for it, very insightful.

Scotty

I'm thoroughly enjoying this game.  I too find myself just roaming around and doing irrelevant side-stuff, therefor skipping the main story-line a lot.  I find that it is easy to get lost in the story though.  Half way through the game it just gets a little confusing as to what exactly I am doing, and that does get a little annoying.  Overall though, the openness of the game definitely makes up for that.

I haven't played the first yet, and I will say that it seems like the beginning of the game, and that stupid side-story that they felt they had to put in, requires that you have played the first game to understand it.  Overall though, great game, and I highly recommend it.