News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

hall of fame

Started by ARTgames, July 02, 2009, 06:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

i think we should have a room inside of the arena ware all of the tournament winners hats and there names placed under are on a wall for all to see and view so that the future and past players of stick online can see what this game and its many helpers have accomplished and fulfilled.

Lingus

That's an awesome idea.

+Karma

EpicPhailure

crozier

Twinky

I like the idea, but how would Turkey be recognized? He didn't receive anything for winning the first tournament.

ARTgames

Quote from: Twinky on July 02, 2009, 07:16:18 PM
I like the idea, but how would Turkey be recognized? He didn't receive anything for winning the first tournament.

well i guess a frog hat. but i heard something about there were ser-post to be hats made for them also but it never came to be. they could just do it now.

Lingus

Could just have a blank stick head.

EpicPhailure

Or better yet, just a stick figure wearing a hat of the famer's choice, carved into gold or something, and make it like, into a plaque? Something like that. And when you press CTRL while you're near the award thing, you'll get a detailed description. It'll have the name of the person, and what they did.

More work to do it, but it's more appealing to the eye.

Aqua

I believe Luci suggested this a while back, except it wasn't a room, just the crowns in the BG of the Arena.

Still a good idea though.
~Aqua

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on July 02, 2009, 07:33:35 PM
Or better yet, just a stick figure wearing a hat of the famer's choice, carved into gold or something, and make it like, into a plaque? Something like that. And when you press CTRL while you're near the award thing, you'll get a detailed description. It'll have the name of the person, and what they did.

More work to do it, but it's more appealing to the eye.

thats not bad. i would like this if meiun willing to do the work.

Looperpuck

This sounds like a really good idea, kinda makes me wish I won a tournament now :P

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

ARTgames

Quote from: Looperpuck on July 02, 2009, 09:24:39 PM
This sounds like a really good idea, kinda makes me wish I won a tournament now :P

~Looperpuck

and to win one you must train with means more people playing that game. and who does not want that?

Looperpuck

Lol, you bring up a good point. Yea I'm sure people would like to see more people on stick.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Twinky

Quote from: Lingus on July 02, 2009, 07:25:21 PM
Could just have a blank stick head.
What would Dipz get? D:

JoEL

Yeah nice Idea I reckon!