News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Group of kids throw a dog off a 50 foot bridge...

Started by Delicious, December 14, 2009, 11:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

How would that survive its amazing, Wouldnt you think ited be in so much pain it might aswell be dead?
But it doesnt looks to bad so thats good :/
Anyways i hope thsi dude gets put away thats just cruel

LMAO At lucifers post :P
I regret that

EDIT:
Is it true that is survived, Since i just noticed the 50Foot part lol.

Pat

Read that link posted about how he was caught, it will answer all your questions.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Torch

Quote from: Jake on December 15, 2009, 01:44:34 AM
Quote from: Delicious on December 15, 2009, 01:11:13 AM
Getting the news about the young man being caught, we can also discuss what he deserves as a punishment for this hurrendous act.
If only they threw him off that same bridge as punishment. See if he survives...
By that logic, people who eat meat should be eaten. Are you a vegetarian?

crozier

stick d00d

Quote from: Torch on December 15, 2009, 08:22:43 AM
Getting the news about the young man being caught, we can also discuss what he deserves as a punishment for this hurrendous act.
If only they threw him off that same bridge as punishment. See if he survives...
Are you seriously comparing eating meat to throwing a dog off a bridge? Get real. That comparison is just complete BS. I don't agree that he should be thrown from a bridge, he deserves to be in jail for a long time though. I'm glad the dog survived :)

Scotty

I couldn't even watch the video.
Being a previous ASPCA volunteer, I feel sick.

This only proves my point that humans are frickin' idiots, and I hate every one of them.  These wastes of daddy's sperm clearly didn't read about Abu-Ghraib in their world history class.  I bet this little shit's friends pissed/crapped their pants when they heard that he was turning himself, wondering if they were next.

Someone else already nailed on the head.  They did this for attention, nothing more, and what better/stupider way of going about doing that then posting a video of you doing in on the internet.  Mom goes nuts because the dog killed some farm animals.  Kid sees the opportunity to become well-known.  Like every other idiot puke his age doesn't think it through, thinks he's a bad-ass, invincible, so to back his ego, he calls his friends, says "Hey guys, I'm about to go drop the family dog off a bridge!  Can you take video of it, we'll all become famous!"

Riserva

:o... Pathetic kids, they should be !@#$ing pushed off a 50FT bridge.

PS; I love animals to death. :}

Titan

Its time like these you wish a vigilante would come in and shoot people like him.
Livin' in a lonely world.

krele

Trogdor

Quote from: Riserva on December 15, 2009, 11:23:25 AM

I would have to agree and disagree on that. It makes sense that he should experience the fear of plummeting to the ground and lying in agony, his body crumpled and broken. However, stooping to his level by pushing sentient beings off a bridge doesn't help the situation, no matter how justified. It takes compassion to really want the kid know exactly how it felt to the dog, but it takes even more not to wish that on anyone.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Chaos

Quote from: Trogdor on December 15, 2009, 12:40:58 PM
Quote from: Riserva on December 15, 2009, 11:23:25 AM

I would have to agree and disagree on that. It makes sense that he should experience the fear of plummeting to the ground and lying in agony, his body crumpled and broken. However, stooping to his level by pushing sentient beings off a bridge doesn't help the situation, no matter how justified. It takes compassion to really want the kid know exactly how it felt to the dog, but it takes even more not to wish that on anyone.

How 'bout we forcibly neuter him so that he may never have children, then? :D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

DarkBlade325

Yeah torch, that's kinda..Stupid.

The thing is, the dog was alive, not dead. Cooked meat doesn't have feelings, a living breathing thing does. I personally think they're being too soft with the dude who dropped the dog. A year in jail? Come on.

I know it's 'just a dog', but it IS a living, breathing animal. It can feel pain just like you. Just because it can't speak doesn't make it any lesser of an life form.

Scotty

You're comparing apples to oranges.

With regards to the equal punishment.  I would get some sort of pleasure out of seeing him plummet off a 50ft bridge.  But would I be the executioner?  No.  He would die from a fall that distance (which makes me wonder how in the grace of God did that dog survive that height).  On the other hand, to only receive one a one year prison sentence, that little shit got off lucky.  I'd give him at least five.  That way, he can meet all the other in-mates that are called Bubba who are dog enthusiasts.  Make no mistake, prisoners have a set of morals.  A good majority are family oriented, patriotic, and do love parts of life.  Be it their daughters, mothers, dogs, etc...  He will no doubt run into a man in the showers ready to swat the soap out of his grasp, much similar to the pedophile who is bunked with a man who has 3 daughters.  He will receive the same "punishment" in prison, and that puts on a giant shit-eating grin on my face to know that.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on December 15, 2009, 12:54:11 PM

Yeah torch, that's kinda..Stupid.

The thing is, the dog was alive, not dead. Cooked meat doesn't have feelings, a living breathing thing does.

I think torch is more referring to the process of killing the animals for their meat.. not eating it... Either way, it's still a poor comparison... These people chucked a dog off a bridge, basically for revenge. Whereas killing animals for meat is a use for their bodies, just like when people use their fur for warmth.
I agree with my brother, that this guy should be neutered. That way he can't create any moronic spawn...
It makes me sick that these people would even consider throwing their dog off a bridge to be an option... Just thinking of how much I love my own dog makes me realize these people never cared for this dog in the first place. If they dont want the damn dog, give it to a shelter or something...

People like this make me shake my head in pity at the world. If you don't like dogs or any animals for that matter, fine.. To each their own. But treating them poorly or abusing them isn't the right way to handle it, no matter what. I don't care about your views on animal rights or not. They can feel pain just like any other human. I think the only reason an animal should be killed for is for the use of their meat/fur/whatever. If you're gonna kill an animal, because you think it's entertaining, or if it's your sick twisted version of fun, then you have no more reason to live than any other being on this planet and the world will do infinately better without you in it.

Lingus

Only reason to kill a dog is if it is attacking someone to death (as happens in some cases). This is just sick.