News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Post cute dog pics here :D

Started by yottabyte, December 20, 2009, 06:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Here's my dog failing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utiT26KSRvg
:(

Oh and btw this was 3 years ago, she is fine and healthy today :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

JoEL

man your dog is cute...I want one!

Scotty

Cute Westie, I've had several.  Current one (named "Baxter") is going on 14 or 15 now.  Love those dogs to death.

DarkTrinity

stick d00d

One of my dogs in the blizzard we got yesterday :P 2 feet of snow :o

eh idk why the date says December 8th....

yottabyte

@stickdood, really? where do you live? It snowed all night here and it's almost 30 cm :) My dog loved runnning around in the snow this morning, heh. :D

And DT that's a cute dog you have there :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

stick d00d

Quote from: yottabyte on December 21, 2009, 05:31:40 PM
@stickdood, really? where do you live? It snowed all night here and it's almost 30 cm :) My dog loved runnning around in the snow this morning, heh. :D

And DT that's a cute dog you have there :)
Yep it snowed for almost 2 days, I live in Maryland where do you live?

yottabyte

Oh never mind than, I live in Sweden  :P

DarkTrinity

Lol, yush, our puppy loves the snow <3
When I try to make a snowball, she pounces at my hands before i can touch the snow xD

DarkBlade325

Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 20, 2009, 06:17:06 PM
Yeah? Well my puppy is cute and pounces at the snow! ;P

Did you say.. Pounce? Me thinks your dog is infected with the Hunter virus strain.

Innnn any case I have two small dogs that are so spoiled at the moment it wouldn't surprise me if the next thing we give them is their own house.

Delicious

Cute stuff.
This is my ugly dog... She is wearing her winter coat, because it's cold.
<3

Aqua

Looks like it was taken by a person outside a window in the snow, freezing. That's cruelty, Delicious, I can't believe you made him do that! Well, actually I can... I was thinking that you'd do something like this now that it's cold outside... *sniff* I just didn't think that it would be so soon. Whether the photographer died of frost bite or not, your dog looks sad by the dark lines extending from the inside of the eyes outward and downward.
~Aqua

crozier

stick d00d

My other dog who's a golden retriever, about a year ago. Her name is Lexi

Scotty

Cute dog, although i doubt it is a pure-bread golden.  Any chance it has any lab in it?  I just notice the more lab-appearing face, and shorter hair.  Not very characteristic of a pure-bread goldy.  Love those dogs!!  I could never own one though.  I have an awful perception of how prone goldies are to health issues.  Ones that I would feel guilty have to watch fester inside the dog.  It's one of those situations where you know that there is a lot of possibility that you'll lose a family member to health problems, and it's easier to just avoid it altogether.